J_D
20:16, Sat 4 Nov
I like how he always announces the names as if there's a question mark at the end of them
20:17, Sat 4 Nov
Super Hans
Iain_Gavin
Yeah but the announcer took the piss - said something like Luonguonguongola.....then the next lot of subs they had a different fella announcing them

The other bloke has taken over plenty in the past tbf, I’ve always assumed the normal bloke has to be off by a certain time on some days.
Substitute.
20:24, Sat 4 Nov
Needs binning. Embarrassing
Ricky Otto 1994-1998 - The Man, The Legend
07:40, Sun 5 Nov
I’ll bring it up with Tom when I’m at the top 100 meeting.
08:04, Sun 5 Nov
quicksand
Small time or just a bit of fun?

Seems to have been going for years. Don’t know if it motivates the opposing subs or not.

Just a bit of fun. It's ours. Be sad to see it go.
08:10, Sun 5 Nov
Definitely needs dropping, like the screaming into the microphone before kick off. So small time.
Matthew 11:28
08:44, Sun 5 Nov
Both
08:50, Sun 5 Nov
I think it’s funny. It’s really started winding up opposition fans as well the last couple of years so for that reason alone it needs to stay. Baggies fans roper bit at it.

The announcer switching late in the game happens a lot, he does the Blues gig voluntarily and run his own business so I assume it’s because of that.
08:56, Sun 5 Nov
Go Home Bodger
quicksand
Small time or just a bit of fun?

Seems to have been going for years. Don’t know if it motivates the opposing subs or not.

Just a bit of fun. It's ours. Be sad to see it go.

Exactly this

I think the Luongo one yesterday was a genuine slip of the tongue

Cameron Pring and Jason Cummings were 2 of my favourite announcements - my 2 sons and I still laugh about them on a regular basis now
10:24, Sun 5 Nov

We could play the opening of this song to announce their subs
Worcester Blue
Cameron Pring and Jason Cummings were 2 of my favourite announcements - my 2 sons and I still laugh about them on a regular basis now
Michael Jackson of Preston. Didn't get whooooo, got laughter.

"Michael, gissa song, Michael Michael, gissa song."
11:17, Sun 5 Nov
Had its day
19:32, Sun 5 Nov
Hagley Blue
This might sound a bit churlish but I think it’s embarrassing and a bit small time. And it could well motivate the subs coming on. If it was me it would.

I think it's a funny entertaining tidbit that can help kids enjoy the atmosphere more.

Football is an entertainment, same as going to a concert or the cinema.
19:40, Sun 5 Nov
Hagley Blue
This might sound a bit churlish but I think it’s embarrassing and a bit small time. And it could well motivate the subs coming on. If it was me it would.

exactly. spot on.
Ribeye
Wasn't the first time against Watford around 97 ish?

Best one was against Bolton when Bo Hansen come on.

No, the best one was Michael Jackson of Preston. No need to bin it, it's a piss take.
They're coming to take me away haha hehe haha