18:00, Thu 16 Nov
Finchy
They're so bad, can't think of a darker ground midweek.

Loftus Road is arguably even worse.
20:29, Thu 16 Nov
No it isn't.
21:11, Thu 16 Nov
Waggeh
Good news our floodlights were proper rubbish ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿป

However I hope this doesn't now mean we're gonna have one of those daft light shows before night games.

Yeah light ahows with lasers, big screens, pyro and synchronised music pre match sounds rubbish

Lets not bother
21:25, Thu 16 Nov
Waggeh

However I hope this doesn't now mean we're gonna have one of those daft light shows before night games.

Why? Why wouldn't you want to have more ways of entertaining people? It is either enjoyable for some people or doesn't really effect them. Why would this bother you? People are so weird about change and things that don't really have a bearing on their life.
Mandated as the Poster of Reason - October 2023
21:29, Thu 16 Nov
Linked Image
Happy Clapper
21:32, Thu 16 Nov
Charcy
Waggeh

Why? Why wouldn't you want to have more ways of entertaining people? It is either enjoyable for some people or doesn't really effect them. Why would this bother you? People are so weird about change and things that don't really have a bearing on their life.

Maybe heโ€™s epileptic ๐Ÿ˜
Tell you what that crack is really moreish.
21:34, Thu 16 Nov
Weโ€™re destined to be a club that reminisces over a effing shed, piss soaked terraces and the tamperer
21:37, Thu 16 Nov
It's not that deep lads. I just think they look a bit naff.

Obviously, I don't in any way, shape or form actually give a shit.
21:50, Thu 16 Nov
Squatnose
Finchy
They're so bad, can't think of a darker ground midweek.

Loftus Road is arguably even worse.

Nahhh... They upgraded their floodlighting Summer 2021.

[www.qpr.co.uk]
23/01/20 Mad: I'll stop moaning now.
08:40, Fri 17 Nov
My Blue Heaven
Weโ€™re destined to be a club that reminisces over a effing shed, piss soaked terraces and the tamperer

๐Ÿคฃ
09:08, Fri 17 Nov
Yeah, spot on mate. Because I think flashing lights at the football are bit silly. I'd rather be pissed on whilst clapping along to the Tamperer.
10:09, Fri 17 Nov
It's the lighting equivalent of that mauled by the tigers chant that Hull do.
10:31, Fri 17 Nov
This
10:34, Fri 17 Nov
Waggeh
Yeah, spot on mate. Because I think flashing lights at the football are bit silly. I'd rather be pissed on whilst clapping along to the Tamperer.

Of course they're a bit silly, isn't that the point? So is pre-game fireworks, playing outdated songs to clap to as teams walk out on the pitch, and chanting 'whoooooo' at opposition substitutes.
11:15, Fri 17 Nov
Singing about salmon and taking sofas into away ends is even sillier but that's revered by our fans as the height of wit.
โ€œOh Nikola Zigicโ€

H