11:59, Fri 17 Nov
My Blue Heaven
We’re destined to be a club that reminisces over a effing shed, piss soaked terraces and the tamperer

Waggeh only said that they don’t want a light show, I don’t see the problem with that opinion.
Tell you what that crack is really moreish.
12:07, Fri 17 Nov
Pervert
12:49, Fri 17 Nov
Sorry hans
13:11, Fri 17 Nov
Nikola Zigic
Singing about salmon and taking sofas into away ends is even sillier but that's revered by our fans as the height of wit.

Gets pretty ridiculed actually.

I think most of the entertainment provided around sport is pretty rubbish tbh (I’m sure it’s a welcome distraction if you’re at a Warrington v Salford rugby league game though). It’s cool though as long as it’s providing Charcy with a living.
13:26, Fri 17 Nov
Could be viewed as providing entertainment to compensate for the lack thereof on the pitch.

I can think of some recent games where a fireworks display would have been a welcome distraction
13:40, Fri 17 Nov
Whilst on the subject of ground improvements does anyone know who I would email about a leak where my lad sits? Last home game it was like a water fall right above his seat and he got soaked sitting in row 39!

Any help would be appreciated.
13:43, Fri 17 Nov
Are you on twitter?
BCFC Supporter Services
@BCFCenquiries
Tony Fantastico
14:00, Fri 17 Nov
Yep but didn't know that existed.

Thank you!
14:06, Fri 17 Nov
They’ll sort it mate 👍
Tony Fantastico
14:10, Fri 17 Nov
Message sent, hopefully they can sort it. We pay enough for a restricted view there but I guess the free water feature balances it out LOL!!
14:20, Fri 17 Nov
Could be viewed as providing entertainment to compensate for the lack thereof on the pitch.

I can think of some recent games where a fireworks display would have been a welcome distraction

I can think of some games where staring at a dead pigeon for 2 hours would have been a welcome distraction
14:40, Fri 17 Nov
Nose of Blue
Message sent, hopefully they can sort it. We pay enough for a restricted view there but I guess the free water feature balances it out LOL!!
Move seats if need be mate. Our 4 in block 7. Row 39 seats 109-112 should be available as we’ve moved to block 14. Cracking view
Tony Fantastico
14:43, Fri 17 Nov
Cheers for the heads up. Need 7 together though.
14:49, Fri 17 Nov
Lots will be moving. I’d ask now as it’s the ideal time with the lowers opening,
Tony Fantastico
Not surprised, the ground looked really dimly lit for night games compared to other stadiums.

I'm sure goal line technology wasn't operational for the first couple of night games a few seasons ago because the floodlights were that bad and the club needed to make improvements to the lighting, instead of replacing them they just made lighting brighter by the goals.
Formerly Man Lyk GroundShare and Man Lyk GroundRepair.