16:12, Fri 17 Nov
Rab C Nesbitt
Lots will be moving. I’d ask now as it’s the ideal time with the lowers opening,

7 of us moved into lower kop today 👍
BCFC - Letting me down for 50 years
16:14, Fri 17 Nov
Fireworks, light shows, a live brass quartet, more fluffy mascots, free t shirts fired into the stands. Yeah, that will make my day.
Oh, it's just an afterthought. Some decent football, wins, positivity and hope on the pitch too. I mean, only if possibly Blues, don't try too hard Blues, and make sure the right things are prioritised. Everyone loves a light show whatever the result, Garry...
16:18, Fri 17 Nov
You can have it all

A light show doesn't stop us being a good football team, and they're not prioritising it over the team

Kids like this sort of thing and we need as many wanting to go to the games as possible

Sounds like people are in a hump with recent results (understandable) and are groaning about stuff that is completely unrelated because they're in a mood
Happy Clapper
16:27, Fri 17 Nov
Robert Hopkins
Rab C Nesbitt
Lots will be moving. I’d ask now as it’s the ideal time with the lowers opening,

we also moved back to the KOP today
Tam
16:28, Fri 17 Nov
Le Mod
You can have it all

A light show doesn't stop us being a good football team, and they're not prioritising it over the team

Kids like this sort of thing and we need as many wanting to go to the games as possible

Sounds like people are in a hump with recent results (understandable) and are groaning about stuff that is completely unrelated because they're in a mood

Yeah, I think there's something to be said for fans thinking that the performance of the team to be priority (and I'm sure it is) and decrying stuff like this because it's tinsel. If the results had been going well, there wouldn't be an issue, but I think we're at the stage where it's almost an automatic response to put down everything that it isn't concentrated on the football itself. Can I live without this stuff? Definitely, because the game's really the only thing that I care about at a match, but if it's going to attract kids who are going to be customers long after I've popped my last statin, that's fine by me.
Make Blues Great Again
16:39, Fri 17 Nov
NouCamp
Robert Hopkins
Rab C Nesbitt

Both of you presumably to your old ST seats?
Tony Fantastico
16:49, Fri 17 Nov
yes at minute only current STH can move there.
BCFC - Letting me down for 50 years
16:58, Fri 17 Nov
Rab C Nesbitt
NouCamp
Robert Hopkins
Rab C Nesbitt

kop upper for us

in my case it was a couple of seats that had been released by people moving back to their seats in the lower
18:01, Fri 17 Nov
Tam
Tam
Le Mod
You can have it all

Yeah, I think there's something to be said for fans thinking that the performance of the team to be priority (and I'm sure it is) and decrying stuff like this because it's tinsel. If the results had been going well, there wouldn't be an issue, but I think we're at the stage where it's almost an automatic response to put down everything that it isn't concentrated on the football itself. Can I live without this stuff? Definitely, because the game's really the only thing that I care about at a match, but if it's going to attract kids who are going to be customers long after I've popped my last statin, that's fine by me.

Spot on
18:11, Fri 17 Nov
NouCamp
Rab C Nesbitt
NouCamp
Robert Hopkins
Rab C Nesbitt

kop upper for us

in my case it was a couple of seats that had been released by people moving back to their seats in the lower
Good move. There’ll be some great seats available for people in groups who couldn’t previously sit together so didn’t buy
Tony Fantastico
18:57, Fri 17 Nov
El Mayor
Tam
Le Mod
You can have it all

Spot on

Really is. My lad wants to go back to see the ‘fireworks’ lol
19:09, Fri 17 Nov
what i used to like back in the day , was the kids game at half time
19:13, Fri 17 Nov
Also moved back to the lower kop today.
19:16, Fri 17 Nov
🚩
20:21, Fri 17 Nov
I would go all in
Fireworks
Pyrotechnics
Laser Show
A drumming section in block 14
Goal music but different for each player
Cheerleaders
Opposition substitutions with a giant WHO displayed on the scoreboard
1,000 Vietnamese children running onto the pitch
A star and stripes flag in front of every block with maybe a confederate one for the racists
Clapperboards on every seat
Star spangled banner played before every match
The Blue nose mascot must be knocking about in the Jamie Clapham memorial cupboard
Crypto only in the food and drink concessions