12:56, Wed 13 Dec
Bluemarc81's post got me thinking as he'd said he's had a drink last night and was pondering all things Blues.

I used to happily "drink" all week but gradually as I've got older it's down to Saturday/Sunday at most and in no where near the quantities I used to consume. No real reasons other than I can't be bothered.

Anyone else found this as they've aged or are most on here drinkers all week long?

We KRO.
13:15, Wed 13 Dec
Ask me again when it's not December 😬
13:18, Wed 13 Dec
Working from home post pandemic did for my weekday drinking. I was an after work pint man.
I feel better for it but I do miss working in town and nipping to the Welly for a couple after a long day.
13:21, Wed 13 Dec
When I was living in the city centre I generally went to my local for last orders for one maybe two pints in the week.

Kinda miss it if I'm honest.
13:23, Wed 13 Dec
Bluemarc81's post got me thinking as he'd said he's had a drink last night and was pondering all things Blues.

I used to happily "drink" all week but gradually as I've got older it's down to Saturday/Sunday at most and in no where near the quantities I used to consume. No real reasons other than I can't be bothered.

Anyone else found this as they've aged or are most on here drinkers all week long?

We KRO.

Don't drink any more .... well actually i occasionally have one or two .... but i've got loads of bottles in the cupboards of all sorts of things that i've had for 3 or 4 years now
13:29, Wed 13 Dec
As general rule I'll nip out twice in the week for 3 or 4 pints and I'll have a bigger session on Friday or Saturday.

Never drink at home, as I don't get any enjoyment out if it. Booze is very much a social thing for me.
13:29, Wed 13 Dec
Last night was my one week night where I had a couple, As a rule I dont bother usually but had a long ol day at work.

Friday night and Saturday are a given though.
Ricky Otto 1994-1998 - The Man, The Legend
13:37, Wed 13 Dec
I'll have a drink 5 nights out of 7 usually. ( not much may only be 1 a night some nights) like Monday and yesterday I only had 1 each night watching the footy. I won't drink tonight and I won't drink tomorrow night.
13:40, Wed 13 Dec
Hate these threads every six weeks where people don't reaffirm that I lead a safe and healthy life.
Mandated as the Poster of Reason - October 2023
13:42, Wed 13 Dec
Charcy
Hate these threads every six weeks where people don't reaffirm that I lead a safe and healthy life.

Apologies Charcy, "hate" is a strong word and I meant no offence, just genuinely interested in people's drinking habits this week as I'm assuming there's a cross section of people on here.

I'm in the 'statin chaser' group these days.
13:43, Wed 13 Dec
BlueStorm

We KRO.

Exactly the same, BlueStorm. As I’ve got older my intake has really reduced. Quite often go for a couple of weeks without even a beer. Do the odd session of with mates every 3 months or so, but whereas they’ll do nine hour session, I’ll just do 3 hours or so and maybe 5 or 6 pints. Really can take it or leave it now though at 64
13:44, Wed 13 Dec
Never drink in the house unless we have a dinner party

To me drinking the house would be an alone thing, drink for me is social thing really
13:44, Wed 13 Dec
BlueStorm
Charcy

Apologies Charcy, "hate" is a strong word and I meant no offence, just genuinely interested in people's drinking habits this week as I'm assuming there's a cross section of people on here.

I'm in the 'statin chaser' group these days.

Despise?
Mandated as the Poster of Reason - October 2023
13:45, Wed 13 Dec
Charcy

Hahaha yep
13:49, Wed 13 Dec
Was diagnosed with fatty liver Nov 22. So gave up over Christmas and not drank at home since. My liver repaired itself. Usually have a few on a Friday of Saturday now. But stopped again for a 8 weeks whilst undergoing Radiotherapy for Prostate Cancer. Not that drinking makes much difference to the treatment, but want to give myself the best chance. I’ll be having a couple Away at Plymouth game.