Cattellroadcorner
I've never met the bloke bloke but I dislike Ashley Cole immensely for some reason. Someone who works at the club did describe him to me as a Dick though so that helps I suppose

Got Cisse sent off, diving prick. Can't wait to see him gone
18:15, Sat 6 Jan
Hope that keeping Cole and O'Shea isn't part of the deal being handed out to the new candidates as may put a few off.

Although I thought they were allowed to get more involved with Spooner than they ever did with Rooney Today. Thick as thieves the three of them during the game Today at times
18:43, Sat 6 Jan
Go Home Bodger
Cattellroadcorner
I've never met the bloke bloke but I dislike Ashley Cole immensely for some reason. Someone who works at the club did describe him to me as a Dick though so that helps I suppose

Be fair Cisse got himself sent off.

He was the very definition of a headless chicken on a football pitch. Big heart but not such a big brain.
Bit odd to be holding on to that for so long. Still Cole is the only player in history to engage in "shithousery" so he deserves to be hated5
18:48, Sat 6 Jan
Snoop
Bluesince62
Not sure, but wasn't Cole with Rooney at Derby? played for them for a season when in full on FFP cheat mode

I think it was with Lampard, the season before Rooney joined.

👍
Up the feckin Blues
I hated Rooney since he did Vickers.im a bit like that 😉😉
If I had the wings of a sparrow
19:25, Sat 6 Jan
Cole seemed a lot more involved on the touchline from what I saw today.
Nice to see.
20:39, Sat 6 Jan
Go Home Bodger
Cattellroadcorner

Now thats a name i'm surprised hasn't surfaced as a manager candidate
BCFC - Letting me down for 50 years
21:31, Sat 6 Jan
Go Home Bodger

Then doubled down and lied about it years after.

Never liked the snide prick
AnE - conspiracy theorist, ardent viler-hater, nutjob cyclist, Cubie-bater, go-to iconoclast
21:39, Sat 6 Jan
I hope keeping that pair on doesn't put off Mowbray.
“Oh Nikola Zigic”

H
Nikola Zigic

Why would it?

Cole is one of englands most capped players was the best full back in the country for a decade or more
England U21 coach works well with carsley by all accounts
Yet some of our fans can’t get over that he got cisse sent off 20yrs ago - who let’s be honest was a walking red card every game

It’s pathetic the abuse he gets on here , really weird

I would think Mowbray would want to work with someone with the cv he has got
00:22, Sun 7 Jan
Meatloaf's daughter
Nikola Zigic

Why would it?

Cole is one of englands most capped players was the best full back in the country for a decade or more
Yet some of our fans can’t get over that he got cisse sent off 20yrs ago - who let’s be honest was a walking red card every game

I'd expect Mowbray couldn't care less about Cole as a player (good stuff and bad), just if he rates him as a coach. I hope the board will give Mowbray the freedom to decide for himself who he wants as his coaches, I suspect Mowbray might insist on it.
01:32, Sun 7 Jan
Absolutely this.
Enjoy yourself, it's later than you think.
Meatloaf's daughter
Nikola Zigic

Why would it?

Rooney was until recently Englands record scorer. A career In football means jack sh1te these day when it transitions to coach/management. Look at will still at Reims for example. Got jobs based on football manager game.
Ricky Otto 1994-1998 - The Man, The Legend
Bluemarc81
Meatloaf's daughter
Nikola Zigic

Why would it?

Rooney was until recently Englands record scorer. A career In football means jack sh1te these day when it transitions to coach/management. Look at will still at Reims for example. Got jobs based on football manager game.

I agree but Cole has been England u21 coach for 2 1/2yrs and they won the European championship last year