16:25, Fri 29 Mar
Sanderson again with the laziest of attempted clearances, get him off there is zero passion in the bloke
16:26, Fri 29 Mar
How fecking jammy can you get?!
Really hope heads don't drop now. There's a winner in this for us. Keep pushing blues.
dorsetblue
Drameh is rubbish !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

To be fair the guy was fouling him
16:27, Fri 29 Mar
We can still win this but it might help to not have three players in the bench who've scored 19 of our 43 goals between them.
16:28, Fri 29 Mar
PerthBlue
Sanderson again with the laziest of attempted clearances, get him off there is zero passion in the bloke

Been saying this since eustace went … Sanderson doesn’t look interested whatsoever
16:30, Fri 29 Mar
They have made two subs and none from us. 20 mins left we need fresh legs
Tam
16:30, Fri 29 Mar
tool
PerthBlue

Been saying this since eustace went … Sanderson doesn’t look interested whatsoever

I don't agree with this. It was a block that he made, with no time to clear it. He made a great reaction clearance earlier and an excellent defensive header
Make Blues Great Again
16:31, Fri 29 Mar
I said at half time this obsession with fouling teams in the middle of our own half would be our undoing.

We have done it game after game and with the chuckle brothers in defence we never get away with it for 90 minutes
16:32, Fri 29 Mar
dorsetblue
They have made two subs and none from us. 20 mins left we need fresh legs

Here comes Koji.
16:32, Fri 29 Mar
We are terrible at defending
...good job Rangers are crap at finishing 😤
16:33, Fri 29 Mar
Would you take a draw.....I would
...ginger tw*t 😤😤
STD
16:34, Fri 29 Mar