15:51, Fri 29 Mar
Herefordshire Cider Boozer
Yorkshireblue
Stansfield hasn't had much criticism but he's been awful for about 10 games now... would Hogan be more useful.

Common denominator here. You only seem to post on match day. You always moan. Why don't you do something else with your day? Something that makes you happy or something?

Not his fault we’re shit

Whose fault is it that he’s shit?
Ref’s worrying me, he’s giving everything every time they go down in our third of the pitch. They’re a big side too.
Buy my novel (if you want to of course), The Loneliness That Others Call Freedom by Steven Vaughan. Available in both Kindle and paperback format.
[www.amazon.co.uk]

@stevanderman
I'd have happily taken 0-0 at half time so not all bad. Strong bench so we've got options to change things up. Stansfield isn't having a good game and despite clearly putting the effort in, Roberts doesn't look like he'll ever score.
15:52, Fri 29 Mar
Currently in the relegation zone
15:52, Fri 29 Mar
Sanderson is just awful, positioning, passes just everything. It really shows how shit we are that he is the captain, he is the worst captain I've ever seen play for blues

But not long ago he was scoring against baggies and part of our best defence in a while....

Explain.
15:53, Fri 29 Mar
0-0 isn't bad
Paik is playing well
Sanderson isn't
we need a bit of luck and could easily win this

Chair for them is a real problem

Not too bothered about formation and style - this is 8 games to stay up and then it'll be all different next year.
15:54, Fri 29 Mar
Definitely Roberts off for Myoshi. I don’t really care how we play as long as we can get something out of the game.
C’mon blues!
15:54, Fri 29 Mar
Jameron Cerome
Currently in the relegation zone
Sheff Wed have a friendly fixture. Swansea at home.
15:55, Fri 29 Mar
Fat Buddha CBE
Herefordshire Cider Boozer
Yorkshireblue
Stansfield hasn't had much criticism but he's been awful for about 10 games now... would Hogan be more useful.

Common denominator here. You only seem to post on match day. You always moan. Why don't you do something else with your day? Something that makes you happy or something?

Not his fault we’re shit

Whose fault is it that he’s shit?

I meant it’s not Yorkshireblue’s fault we’re shit.

A typical Rowett-style 1-0 would be fantastic today.
Change of manager? Never been the same since Eustace left, not that that's an excuse mind.
Kym
RomfordBlue
Right, time to play devil's advocate:

Yes it was a crap half, but it's still all square and QPR also look pretty poor.

I'd like to see Miyoshi on (for Roberts preferably).

I'm sorry that it's difficult to watch right now, but a few people need to pull themselves together.

👍
It is a painful watch isn’t it?

Lack of any fluidity on either side but QPR have more physicality.

Dramah has terrified me, he is struggling on wrong side and neither he or Laird are offering anything offensively. Stansfield & Roberts both hopeless but what options do we have, Hogan..

Keep giving daft free kicks which gives QPR momentum.

Paik and Bacuna doing OK, the rest should get the hairdryer treatment at h/t
15:56, Fri 29 Mar
barryblue
Definitely Roberts off for Myoshi. I don’t really care how we play as long as we can get something out of the game.
C’mon blues!
For me Stansfield's been anonymous.
15:57, Fri 29 Mar
Were so shit, got to try and grind this out

There is a way to nick it, they're as awful as us

Get PSH on the ball a bit more and get Tyler Roberts off the pitch
15:58, Fri 29 Mar
BlueSteve
barryblue
C’mon blues!
For me Stansfield's been anonymous.

I’d rather take him off over Roberts. Roberts hasn’t been great but atleast he’s been involved.

Saying that the only option is to bring Hogan on which I don’t want either