17:03, Fri 29 Mar
We are a poor side. Squad is nowhere near as good as thought in August.

Same every year, people claim we have made great signings, but all their supposed talent disappears.
When we went 1 up we needed to stay tight for 10-15, take the sting out of the game. Instead we throw it away instantly, then go on to lose. Gutted
How is this team/squad not in the bottom 3? baffles me

... because Eustace got us some points on the board early on
BcFc
Absolutely pathetic. Nearly the lot of them. Ruddy. Laird. Sanderson. Dramah. Aiwu. Stansfield.
I thoughyt Stansfield was dogs**t today.
17:04, Fri 29 Mar
number8

A bunch of limited players that were playing decent, if not spectacular, football and are now on their sixth manager of the season.

It's no wonder they look completely clueless and seem to have given up.

Whatever is going on off the pitch, the new owners have been a disaster on it so far.
The cold never bothered me anyway
17:04, Fri 29 Mar
Weak just weak minded ,no guts.
17:05, Fri 29 Mar
I believe.

We'll stay up, just.

Up the Blues 💙.
Tam
Lichblue
Not a terrible side? Are you blind?

It's probably fairer to say 'not terrible players'.

Of course they’re terrible fecking players
1 point from the last 21 available; how depressing.

After they scored the winner, there was still 5 minutes plus left to play; but we didn't string two passes together or create any threat.

How have things gotten this bad after the start that we made to the season. I'm sick of seeing this crap, week in week out.
Spineless the only word left for today's performance.

We are gonna need a miracle to survive I think, we have some tough games. We are somehow still not in the relegation zone but don't win against Preston and its over and can't see many staying to watch ub40
17:06, Fri 29 Mar
We won’t. We’re awful. Haven’t won a game since February, 1 point in 7 games now is it?
Fat Buddha CBE

Same every year, people claim we have made great signings, but all their supposed talent disappears.
I’ve said for ages the squad is worse than last season’s. That we were still relying on Hogan and Juke as the front two was a travesty. And we are badly missing Trusty at the back.
17:06, Fri 29 Mar
As you were still out the bottom 3 👍

But honestly 6 managers and these players are unable to get a bounce out of any of them.
Like Milwall, Boro & Watford, I wouldn’t say it was a must win today but again we’ve pulled a defeat from nowhere which is more than concerning, sometimes it’s just fate, 9/10 that lad shanks it or balloons it nowhere, but of course not.

I really think this could be the year. If it can happen to go against blues it just seems to be tbh.

Wasteful, naivety, and a general lack of leadership on show once again tbh, you have to be solid after taking the lead, and you certainly have to have something between your ears to see out a game, this lot is proving they cannot.

Onto Monday 🙄
17:07, Fri 29 Mar
Ub40 will have the atmosphere of a wake to perform to 😂
17:07, Fri 29 Mar
PerthBlue
Spineless the only word left for today's performance.

We are gonna need a miracle to survive I think, we have some tough games. We are somehow still not in the relegation zone but don't win against Preston and its over and can't see many staying to watch ub40

On account of UB40 playing badly, or Birmingham City?