14:14, Sat 20 Apr
Tam
Well, there were howls of derision at his selection last week, so let's give it a chance and hope for a similar outcome.

You sure ?

I'm a big fan of the balance that Anderson has alway brought to the team
14:15, Sat 20 Apr
Why’s he changed the captain?
“Oh Nikola Zigic”

H
14:15, Sat 20 Apr
If we lose this he's going get pelters for replacing Miyoshi with Burke.
14:16, Sat 20 Apr
I feared that tbf
Nikola Zigic- FEA

Maybe because Sanderson isn't captain material? We've all said this over recent weeks. Glad GR has seen it too.
Rags
Bluenose27
Hopefully Burke surprises us (faint hope I know), as I wrote off Anderson and Roberts last week and they were brilliant.

Same, hopefully this is like the Anderson pick.

Burke had two spells at Millwall, so Rowett knows him well, and presumably has looked good in training.

or Rowett never learns and can't spot a decent player

Oh well .... we can still beat them with 10 men

From memory, he was supposed to have done okay in both spells. With a very clearly defined and limited role he might do okayish.

4 goals in 31 at Millwall

which i suppose is good compared to his 0 in 20 for us
14:17, Sat 20 Apr
Bit fecking rude though.
14:17, Sat 20 Apr
Strange time to do it though. Wonder if Sanderson asked for this? Or if they've had a falling out? Stripping it but not dropping him seems odd.
14:18, Sat 20 Apr
blueboy1875
Nikola Zigic- FEA

Maybe because Sanderson isn't captain material? We've all said this over recent weeks. Glad GR has seen it too.

Neither is Ruddy
14:22, Sat 20 Apr
Rags
Bluenose27
Hopefully Burke surprises us (faint hope I know), as I wrote off Anderson and Roberts last week and they were brilliant.

Burke had two spells at Millwall, so Rowett knows him well, and presumably has looked good in training.

From memory, he was supposed to have done okay in both spells. With a very clearly defined and limited role he might do okayish.

Perhaps he's selected Burke for his defensive abilities ...... to try and ensure one of those famous Rowett 0-0 victories
14:23, Sat 20 Apr
D.S
Not much use if you spend 95% of your time going backwards

Never thought I would see that lazy useless c£&@ in a blues shirt again
Rags
Rags
Bluenose27

He was used as a winger.
Millwall finished in the top 10 twice with him playing.
With all the outrage over Burke, no one has mentioned that Aiwu has been bombed out the squad and Mark Roberts is back on the bench instead

Which isn't a bad thing hopefully
14:24, Sat 20 Apr
I can only assume that either Myoshi isn't 100 per cent, maybe got a slight knock or Rowett thinks that speed is required.
Not gonna knock it even though you'd want to play the same side that bummed Cov.
Last weeks opening pages of the match thread were much the same, tbf
Up the feckin Blues
Rowett did mention there were a few new knocks from training.