14:08, Sat 20 Apr
Only way to get Stansfield @10
14:09, Sat 20 Apr
He can TikTok dance all he likes if he contributes to a goal, or even better score one
14:10, Sat 20 Apr
Did not see that coming 😂
“Oh Nikola Zigic”

H
Why is our captain, not captain??
Tam
Well, there were howls of derision at his selection last week, so let's give it a chance and hope for a similar outcome.
Make Blues Great Again
14:11, Sat 20 Apr
Hugill back in the team for them after being “injured”. Cant stand that bloke. Horrible player. I don’t like this
Hagley Blue
Have we won this season when Burke has started a game?

Only one game: 2-1 at home against Sheff Wed
I'm afraid I can pass no comment on the team, as I just have that pic of Steve Evans as "Landlord of the pub in Hell" burned into my eyes.
One of three to have risen like Lazarus apparently.
I've no idea

TO be honest i was half expecting Rowett to put Bielik back into midfield and play M.Roberts at centre-half
14:12, Sat 20 Apr
number8

More of a shock than Burke
Wonder why Ruddy is captain if sandersons starting
Tam
Was there? I thought personally it’s our best side, in this predicament .

Burke has been very very bad. I know rowett had him twice at Millwall but chuff me
14:14, Sat 20 Apr
number8

Because he's been shit for most of the season and shows absolutely zero leadership? Not sure why now, though...
14:14, Sat 20 Apr
Rags
Bluenose27
Hopefully Burke surprises us (faint hope I know), as I wrote off Anderson and Roberts last week and they were brilliant.

Same, hopefully this is like the Anderson pick.

Burke had two spells at Millwall, so Rowett knows him well, and presumably has looked good in training.

or Rowett never learns and can't spot a decent player

Oh well .... we can still beat them with 10 men

From memory, he was supposed to have done okay in both spells. With a very clearly defined and limited role he might do okayish.