18:36, Sat 20 Apr
NouCamp
Playing with all the spirit and verve you’d expect to see in a pre season friendly

No urgency from us

Taking all day on throw ins and free kicks

Happy with a point

So effing angry

That must have been what they was told to do because it was all game by every player. I just don’t get why though
21:26, Sat 20 Apr
Hagley Blue
Coward like performance. Sick of this shit year in year out tbh.
it's been like it for years mate, it will never improve, we are cursed brother
00:11, Sun 21 Apr
Hagley Blue
#
"We are cursed" ? ... you seriously believe that ? Who cursed us ?
00:12, Sun 21 Apr
Errrr the gypsies?

Didn’t someone piss on the pitch?
06:17, Sun 21 Apr
Hagley Blue
#
"We are cursed" ? ... you seriously believe that ? Who cursed us ?

The DVBs.
07:17, Sun 21 Apr
Yesterday sums us up really. Put a really decent performance in once in a while (against cov ) . Then do a no show against the worst team in the division.
Rowett does have to take the blame for yesterday I’m afraid, his decision to start Burke was bizarre to say the least. That’s one player I never want to see in a blues shirt again. I think I’ve never disliked a player more at blues than him. He’s just shit and his attitude is woeful, he’s a massive chunt.
If you can’t go to Rotherham and get 3 points your obviously deserve to be where you are !
I think Sheffield Wednesday will win today but I have feeling we will win at Huddersfield next week. Again fair play to all the fans who traveled up there shame about the performance again.
Tam
10:00, Sun 21 Apr
What did you think was wrong with Burke's attitude yesterday? Obviously, being booed wasn't going to help him, but I thought that he tried as hard as everybody else, had a couple of woeful touches, but I didn't see a lack of effort. If he wasn't who he is, I think he'd have been difficult to single out as being our worst player in the first half. Don't get me wrong, he's been a terrible signing, but I didn't see much wrong with his attitude yesterday.
Make Blues Great Again
10:01, Sun 21 Apr
Tam
Yep people confuse ability with effort sometimes
10:06, Sun 21 Apr
Tam
Its been the same all season, he seems to have a permanent case of the yips, but the effort has been there
10:08, Sun 21 Apr
Ipswich and Leeds didn’t win there and teams much better than us have been beaten.

It’s much more that our performance was passive, there are no ‘givens’ in the league.
10:13, Sun 21 Apr
Coventry lost there.

I'm not making excuses but people were being a bit thick just expecting the 2nd worst away team in the division to turn up for a guaranteed win.
“Oh Nikola Zigic”

H
10:17, Sun 21 Apr
No one does. Trying to win helps you win. We sat deep all game and hoped we’d Nick one. Don’t like using the word but it’s gutless but he’s got form for it and that’s the reason why O didn’t mind him leaving and didn’t want him back.
Where is Gary Rowett the poster btw?
Tony Fantastico
I think people, I certainly am, expected us to turn and perform more than expecting 3 points

If we had, we would’ve given ourselves a better chance of winning

5 or 6 shots in 90 mins is staggeringly poor mate
10:24, Sun 21 Apr
At the top end of the division Leicester and WBA played well over 800 successful passes between them and both had 85% pass accuracy

In contrast we managed less than 500 and both ours and Rotherhams accuracy was 71%. Given that neither team was playing particularly progressively and the pace of the game at times was slow that is a shocking indicator of the quality we possess.

Burke managed to find his man 7 times in a whole half of football. But let’s not single him out. Roberts 13 completed passes in what 60 minutes! Sunjic was actually statistically the best of a bad lot of
Midfielders/forwards

Buchanan & Lairds pass accuracy were both appalling.

Huddersfield ia going to be a game of non-football from both teams which worries me a lot because when you pitch two awful teams together the crowd and the occasional favours the home team..
10:29, Sun 21 Apr
I don't know why people are surprised.
It was typical Rowett, safety first football.
Expect more of the same next week at Huddersfield too.
Lepoards and spots .....
We're probably gonna need a fortuitous penalty decision ( rare ) or a crucial mistake by their keeper gifting us a goal if we are to get 3 points.
Otherwise it'll be a mind-numbing goalless draw.
Both yesterday's point and anything we drag out of them next week may well prove to be crucial.
But do me a big favour ......please reassure me that I won't be enduring such turgid shite next season under GR ?
It does my fekkin brains in !
Jude should be front and centre of everything England do in the attacking third of the pitch.
Give him the armband now too ! ( AUG 2023 )