Didn't see the game so can only take your word for it mate, if we were as negative as you say then I 100% get it šŸ‘
ā€œOh Nikola Zigicā€

H
10:33, Sun 21 Apr
If we stay up, that poster will resurface and go into war and peace about how we should be keeping rowett.
10:37, Sun 21 Apr
Negative is being polite mate. Ridiculously bad
Tony Fantastico
Tam
10:37, Sun 21 Apr
GBBlue
At the top end of the division Leicester and WBA played well over 800 successful passes between them and both had 85% pass accuracy

In contrast we managed less than 500 and both ours and Rotherhams accuracy was 71%. Given that neither team was playing particularly progressively and the pace of the game at times was slow that is a shocking indicator of the quality we possess.

Burke managed to find his man 7 times in a whole half of football. But letā€™s not single him out. Roberts 13 completed passes in what 60 minutes! Sunjic was actually statistically the best of a bad lot of
Midfielders/forwards

Buchanan & Lairds pass accuracy were both appalling.

Huddersfield ia going to be a game of non-football from both teams which worries me a lot because when you pitch two awful teams together the crowd and the occasional favours the home team..

The stats do bear out how poor we looked. I like Buchanan a lot, and thought that his performance against Coventry was excellent, but yesterday he was so sloppy with the ball particularly. Again, certainly not singling him out, but it was so noticeable against the highs of his performance last week.
Make Blues Great Again
10:38, Sun 21 Apr
Bluenose27
If we stay up, that poster will resurface and go into war and peace about how we should be keeping rowett.

That would warrant an automatic life time ban šŸ™ƒ

Rowett is with us for just 2 more weeks.
He's got just one job to do and then we can thank him and wish him all the best in his new role elsewhere.
The thought of him being here any longer would remove some of the positivity around Tom Wagner's vision.
Jude should be front and centre of everything England do in the attacking third of the pitch.
Give him the armband now too ! ( AUG 2023 )
10:39, Sun 21 Apr
Tam
Mate, Stevie Wonder could have picked him out in a line up to decide worst player yesterday. He was strolling about at throw ins, and that one ball where he didnt even try to keep it in summed his whole time here up.

A vital game, one we needed to be on it from moment one, and Rowett picks a bloke who has been the dictionary definition of abysmal all season, after a 3 month spell out.

I cannot wait until they both eff off, taking the rest of the shit with them.
10:42, Sun 21 Apr
Tam
Tam
GBBlue
At the top end of the division Leicester and WBA played well over 800 successful passes between them and both had 85% pass accuracy

In contrast we managed less than 500 and both ours and Rotherhams accuracy was 71%. Given that neither team was playing particularly progressively and the pace of the game at times was slow that is a shocking indicator of the quality we possess.

Burke managed to find his man 7 times in a whole half of football. But letā€™s not single him out. Roberts 13 completed passes in what 60 minutes! Sunjic was actually statistically the best of a bad lot of
Midfielders/forwards

Buchanan & Lairds pass accuracy were both appalling.

Huddersfield ia going to be a game of non-football from both teams which worries me a lot because when you pitch two awful teams together the crowd and the occasional favours the home team..

The stats do bear out how poor we looked. I like Buchanan a lot, and thought that his performance against Coventry was excellent, but yesterday he was so sloppy with the ball particularly. Again, certainly not singling him out, but it was so noticeable against the highs of his performance last week.

I agree Tam. It was bizzare, almost as if he had stage fright ?
Inexplicable.
Jude should be front and centre of everything England do in the attacking third of the pitch.
Give him the armband now too ! ( AUG 2023 )
10:42, Sun 21 Apr
That two weeks canā€™t come quick enough, hopefully with us still in the championship. Then we can rebuild, see the back of Rowett and the majority of the deadwood, and wasters we have in our team.
Tam
10:44, Sun 21 Apr
number8
Mate, Stevie Wonder could have picked him out in a line up to decide worst player yesterday. He was strolling about at throw ins, and that one ball where he didnt even try to keep it in summed his whole time here up.

A vital game, one we needed to be on it from moment one, and Rowett picks a bloke who has been the dictionary definition of abysmal all season, after a 3 month spell out.

I cannot wait until they both eff off, taking the rest of the shit with them.

Ah, OK - happy to be corrected if thatā€™s the case. I watched it on a fairly small screen and really only noticed him on the ball or challenging for the ball. I did see him track back to right back position to help out a couple of times and thought that he seemed to be putting the effort in. I just thought that in a swamp of ineptitude in that first half, he didnā€™t emerge as the only monster. If heā€™d put in the amount of terrible passes that Buchanan did, for example, I think heā€™d have been assaulted, never mind booed..

Iā€™d just add that he was far from the only one strolling about at throw ins.

Edit: Oh, and please donā€™t think that you can throw in musical references when replying to me please, because Iā€™ll ignore them. šŸ˜›
Make Blues Great Again
10:50, Sun 21 Apr
Tam
Oh we are still a mess at throw ins, other players were not far off as bad, our ball retention is lower parks level, we didnt create any spells of pressure...it was terrible.

But that pick, plus the general attitude of us worrying about the oppo more than being positive about what we can do to them, is the striking thing about yesterday.

And Rowett (and Burke) are going to get stick that they rightly deserve for their parts in that.

We still might get out of this but we need a large slice of luck and two actual, proper performances in a row which I am not sure we can do. But yesterday was the first time I really thought "we actually deserve to go down".
13:00, Sun 21 Apr
We might have fluked it yesterday if Miyoshi put his foot through it
13:10, Sun 21 Apr
Bluenose27
That two weeks canā€™t come quick enough, hopefully with us still in the championship. Then we can rebuild, see the back of Rowett and the majority of the deadwood, and wasters we have in our team.
Unfortunately mate, I feel TM won't be coming back, i think he will walk away from football all together, I think Rowett will be here next season too, not something I would be a fan of to be honest
13:19, Sun 21 Apr
gerry1875
Bluenose27
Unfortunately mate, I feel TM won't be coming back, i think he will walk away from football all together, I think Rowett will be here next season too, not something I would be a fan of to be honest

I'd agree, that seems quite likely. Never quite understood this 'when TM gets back' stuff. It's always been a big 'if' for me. Not so sure about Rowett though. Feckin' hope not.
13:19, Sun 21 Apr
I bloody hope not. I rated him first time round, and thought he was unfairly sacked, but heā€™s done little to impress on his second run imo.
13:34, Sun 21 Apr
Mr Driscoll
gerry1875
Bluenose27

I'd agree, that seems quite likely. Never quite understood this 'when TM gets back' stuff. It's always been a big 'if' for me. Not so sure about Rowett though. Feckin' hope not.

The club have said he will be back for pre season, until we hear any other way itā€™s silly, and frankly disrespectful to TM to suggest otherwise.
Tell you what that crack is really moreish.