bluer than blues
jefflynneshair
If we get relegated then that will be the ‘performance’ that does it.

No, it will be a season of performances like that which will have done it.
We've had so many margins go against us. Nobody has really tonked us, nearly all of our defeats have been by one goal. We threw away 2 easy points by turning off in injury time against Millwall and QPR, and then that fanny of a ref against Southampton who has been Sheff Weds' best player this season.

I'm still staggered we did not make a formal protest about that. It was blatantly unfair.
17:49, Sat 20 Apr
Wednesday will draw tomorrow. Baggies will win next week.
17:49, Sat 20 Apr
Surely we all know it is the Blues way to draw today.

I had the Rotherham commentators and they were saying it's the first big effort from their lot in quite a while. New manager effect. Personally thought the goal was offside, if that was against us you would want it chalked off.

At half time I managed to find a Huddersfield stream and watched their game for 10 mins. It was 1-0 at the time but Huddersfield were really poor and not surprised they conceded 4. I really think the Huddersfield heads are gone, probably after the penalty last week. If we can get the first goal next week I think they collapse.
17:55, Sat 20 Apr
I’ve got to say I’m pretty angry too, especially with Rowett. There’s no way Mowbray would’ve put that team out, with the confidence from the week before. He would’ve played on the front foot, going for the win and taking risks. The Burke decision really is mind blowing!!
17:55, Sat 20 Apr
Rowett bottled that, the chunt.
17:59, Sat 20 Apr
Only thing Rowett bottled was the decision to start Burke which was woeful.

Rest of the team is exactly as we were all saying to set up. The lack of tempo especially away from home has been the same all season.

The more they tell me how they need the crowd the more it pisses me off. Stop effing relying on us and motivate yourselves!!! No goals and 2 points this season against a terrible Rotherham side. Shocking
18:00, Sat 20 Apr
Doyle1980
I’ve got to say I’m pretty angry too, especially with Rowett. There’s no way Mowbray would’ve put that team out, with the confidence from the week before. He would’ve played on the front foot, going for the win and taking risks. The Burke decision really is mind blowing!!

This!
18:02, Sat 20 Apr
David Xavis
If we go down that Koji miss is gonna haunt me

No ifs no buts he has to score.
Plus players need to stop standing infront of the keeper when shots are coming in, even chamionship refs are wise to it
The fact that Jellyfish have survived for 500 million years without a brain, must give hope to a lot of people
18:03, Sat 20 Apr
mjd2505

Rest of the team is exactly as we were all saying to set up. The lack of tempo especially away from home has been the same all season.

The more they tell me how they need the crowd the more it pisses me off. Stop effing relying on us and motivate yourselves!!! No goals and 2 points this season against a terrible Rotherham side. Shocking

With Burke there we lost the midfield until he went off.
18:05, Sat 20 Apr
WelshBlue
mjd2505

With Burke there we lost the midfield until he went off.

I agree. It was an awful decision to start him, suppose he wanted the height but he fails to recognise that Burke is a woeful footballer and even doesn't use his height well. Looked much better when Miyoshi came on, but still laboured and slow.
18:08, Sat 20 Apr
Los Azules
Keeper was never going to get that regardless. Needs to be common sense with these rules

No there needs to be common sense from the players.
Dont stand 2 yards infront of the keeper when shots are coming in you are interfering wih play
The fact that Jellyfish have survived for 500 million years without a brain, must give hope to a lot of people
18:17, Sat 20 Apr
Agreed, there is zero justification for starting Burke. He is the complete non-footballer who offers nothing ever.
18:30, Sat 20 Apr
Doyle1980

I don’t usually get this wound up.

However, to put that performance in against the worst team the league has ever seen is a joke. I gave Rowett the benefit of the doubt towards Burke. I thought maybe he’s been great in training and is up for it.

20 minutes in it was noticeable he wasn’t. He was subbed at half time and that was too late. If we can’t send him back then send him home. I don’t want his shitness spreading to the others.

85 goals, they've conceded, in 42 games. That’s 2 goals a game they concede. The joint worst ever seen in all 4 divisions.

You add in our two games and it’s STILL 85 GOALS.
18:31, Sat 20 Apr
Playing with all the spirit and verve you’d expect to see in a pre season friendly

No urgency from us

Taking all day on throw ins and free kicks

Happy with a point

So effing angry
18:33, Sat 20 Apr
Nikola Zigic- FEA
David Xavis
If we go down that Koji miss is gonna haunt me

Didn’t see it, bad? He’s done that a few times recently.

3 or 4 yards out only the keeper to beat