16:36, Sat 20 Apr
Looks like the game plan went out the window with the stoppage. Let's hope it livens up a bit and we push forward and have a go in the next 45. Rotherham were just as bad in the last 20 minutes.

??/

What you have watched is a typical Rowett game plan .. thus far he will be happy.

We have contained ROtherham as per our intention
16:37, Sat 20 Apr
Rags
I know it’s easy to rain on Burke but let’s be fair he isn’t the only one outhere who’s not shown up so far today.

No need for the change granted, but what’s the other 9s excuse? Can’t include Ruddy he’s been alright so far

No player needds an excuse .... why are you asking for one ? .... they have played as per manager's instructions

I’m not giving them one, but I’m saying lambast them all not just one bloke.
And I agree on the set up it’s bloody crap rags, we’ve gone out and treated them like Liverpool ffs.
16:38, Sat 20 Apr
The only reason that Burke can possibly have been picked is because Rowett was worried about Rotherham’s physicality.

So he has in effect picked his team to combat the threat of the bottom team who are already relegated, rather than looking to impose ourselves on them and dictate the game ourselves.
16:38, Sat 20 Apr
Huddersfield hit inside of post rolls along the line and goes out for a goal kick 😬
16:39, Sat 20 Apr
You're right it's been a poor showing from the team as a whole but Burke has been a poor show almost every game he's played. As others have said, it's Burke being Burke. It's just a shame we wasted a whole half with him.
16:39, Sat 20 Apr
TaylorJay84
I know it’s easy to rain on Burke but let’s be fair he isn’t the only one outhere who’s not shown up so far today.

No need for the change granted, but what’s the other 9s excuse? Can’t include Ruddy he’s been alright so far

Burke has been magnitudes worse than anyone else. He can't even do the very basics, and he isn't even trying to utilize his height, speed nor physicality. He's truly a passenger, and a dislikeable TikTok git to boot.
16:40, Sat 20 Apr
Hagley Blue
The only reason that Burke can possibly have been picked is because Rowett was worried about Rotherham’s physicality.

So he has in effect picked his team to combat the threat of the bottom team who are already relegated, rather than looking to impose ourselves on them and dictate the game ourselves.

Or the club have to pay X amount of cash if he makes under X amount of appearances
eff me we need to take advantage of this.
“Oh Nikola Zigic”

H
Hagley Blue

TBF, it's the reason Rowett turns around struggling teams but it's also the reason he never gets promoted.
yeehaw
TaylorJay84

Burke has been magnitudes worse than anyone else. He can't do the very basics and he isn't utilizing his height, speed nor physicality. He's truly a waste of space, and a dislikeable TikTok git to boot.

I agree just trying to be balanced.
And I do think a fair few of them need to raise there bloody game.
We pretty much make ourselves safe with a win here if scores stay the same and Wednesday don’t win tomorrow
“Oh Nikola Zigic”

H
Tam
16:42, Sat 20 Apr
TaylorJay84
yeehaw
TaylorJay84

Burke has been magnitudes worse than anyone else. He can't do the very basics and he isn't utilizing his height, speed nor physicality. He's truly a waste of space, and a dislikeable TikTok git to boot.

I agree just trying to be balanced.
And I do think a fair few of them need to raise there bloody game.

Last week, I don't think that anyone had a bad game - this week, so far, I'm struggling to see many who are having a good game. Bielik and Roberts look to be doing OK. The passing is sloppy, not for the first time this season.
Make Blues Great Again
Tam
SWANSEA HAVE SCORED!
Tam
2-0 Swans
16:43, Sat 20 Apr
To be honest mate, it's how we are set up. There is a complete disconnect between the defense, midfield and attackers. Burke aside, it's tough to blame the players here.