15:26, Sat 20 Apr
debully
Think the patient will be moved at the earliest opportunity. Can't imagine their attending companions will be hanging around. Free to crack on at that point or is that just disrespectful?

I wish the person the very best for clarity.

Will the players be up for it now?...

Why wouldn't they be ?
15:26, Sat 20 Apr
Blues TV saying it should be ok in a bit.
15:27, Sat 20 Apr
Brad1875
If the fan passes away in the ground then surely the game won't go ahead

Doesn't look good, hoping they are ok

Why, I don't get this, if I died in a football ground I wouldn't want the game abandoned. What's abandoning the game going to achieve.
It's someone's dad, brother or uncle. Should be called off. The amount of work that's being done makes me think the worst
15:28, Sat 20 Apr
AmyT-FEA
Rags
NouCamp
Will this be abandoned if the person is in serious difficulty or worse?

Almost certainly, you’d imagine.

The fan’s health comes first. Football is trivial in comparison

Completely disagree if you are suggesting the match should be abandoned.

I think it’s a tough decision to make, especially at this stage of the season.

It entirely depends on if the fan can be resuscitated, imo

One of my site managers recently saved the life of a member of the public in Gloucester via CPR and a defib. The guy got airlifted in a chopper to Bristol Heart Unit. I don't think he regained consciousness at all at the scene. Nice to see the guy walking around Matson again though a few weeks later. Defibs save lives.
Go Home Bodger
Brad1875
If the fan passes away in the ground then surely the game won't go ahead

Doesn't look good, hoping they are ok

Why, I don't get this, if I died in a football ground I wouldn't want the game abandoned. What's abandoning the game going to achieve.
If you saw someone die right in front of you, would you want to carry on watching the football game?
number8
Blues TV saying it should be ok in a bit.

They won't have any inside info.
Macho Man Randy Savage
It's someone's dad, brother or uncle. Should be called off. The amount of work that's being done makes me think the worst

Could also be their granddad, don't forget. Are there any other family members it could be?
15:29, Sat 20 Apr
Maybe they did...
Tandy
Been doing chest compressions for about 10 minutes now.

I hope your wrong. They should get a automated external defibrillator (AED) on him ASAP.
Game on
Macho Man Randy Savage

Id think they would have more important things on their mind's than a football match and will be following to the hospital
15:30, Sat 20 Apr
john_yuki
Macho Man Randy Savage

Could also be their granddad, don't forget. Are there any other family members it could be?

Daughter, sister, mother, aunt. Blooming misogynists.
In F1, we had a death of a driver, the race continued.
15:30, Sat 20 Apr
Bolton v Cheltenham got called off in January due to a medical emergency in the crowd. Apparently the ref and the two managers had a chat and decided to do that so I guess it'll be down to them - if everyone's happy to continue, they will but otherwise, it'll be re-arranged.