16:32, Sat 20 Apr
Anyone that romanticises about relegation this is a banging realisation of how terrible league 1 would/will be!

Go on Swansea!!!
16:32, Sat 20 Apr
Tandy
Swansea 1-0

Fantastic. Let's hope it stays that way and we sneak a win today.
16:33, Sat 20 Apr
That’s a great point. Rowett decided to play Burke, who hasn’t played for months, hasn’t contributed anything before, who doesn’t care if we go down, having seen him play, he lacks effort and hides, I could go on. Absolutely terrible decision from Rowett in a game of such importance. hopefully he won’t be too arrogant to change it at halftime.
F me come on blues, with Huddersfield losing a win here would be gigantic
Tandy
Swansea 1-0

That's very good news. We need to go for this now. Could be all but safe with 3 points.
TaylorJay84
Get in Jamal Lowe. Up the Swans

Brillaint, Blues reset at halftime and start again. Let's remember that stoppage will not have helped so we need to be mindful of that. Keep right on
Completely unacceptable

Absolute fannys the lot of them

"them" ???

they are performing exactly as the manager expects them to

Theyve barely completed a pass all half, given it away constantly

Piss poor
I know it’s easy to rain on Burke but let’s be fair he isn’t the only one outhere who’s not shown up so far today.

No need for the change granted, but what’s the other 9s excuse? Can’t include Ruddy he’s been alright so far
16:34, Sat 20 Apr
I thought that Cardiff was bad; this a whole new level of sh1te!

Just admit that you made a mistake with the Burke gamble, and change it Gary.

Burke isn't the biggest problem ... it's Rowett's instruction to get to haf-time without conceding
iceburglettuce
We’ve hardly completed a pass this half. Really flat. Luckily Rotherham are pants too.
I thought Burke might give us a bit of strength up front as that is what we’ve lacked. Well that was a wrong assumption. He’s been as bad as usual.

Burke has just been Burke. As quick and strong as a Premiership player with the footballing ability of a Sunday League player. There's no point in people booing him - he's doing his best. They should be booing Rowett for selecting someone who isn't good enough to be a professional footballer.
PremierBlues
Swansea 1 up at hudds.
We need to make this count second half and bring home the 3 points. Anything but a win is unacceptable.
That first half was pathetic.

We could close this desperate situation before the final day, but I doubt we will, they will leave us clinging till the last moments of the last day.
16:35, Sat 20 Apr
I assume he thought Burke could stretch them down that side with his pace. I tried with Burke in the early days but he's just a non-footballer. He offers nothing. Even his pace is wasted because he doesn't look to use it. I hope Rowett accepts this and does the sensible thing at half-time.
Looks like the game plan went out the window with the stoppage. Let's hope it livens up a bit and we push forward and have a go in the next 45. Rotherham were just as bad in the last 20 minutes.
I know it’s easy to rain on Burke but let’s be fair he isn’t the only one outhere who’s not shown up so far today.

No need for the change granted, but what’s the other 9s excuse? Can’t include Ruddy he’s been alright so far

No player needds an excuse .... why are you asking for one ? .... they have played as per manager's instructions
Waggeh
Tandy
Swansea 1-0

That's very good news. We need to go for this now. Could be all but safe with 3 points.
Rowett will probably hear the score and hold on For a point.