10:11, Thu 2 May
BluSabre
The £2-3 billion they have committed to investing in us be damned.

We've seem plenty of shiny promises in the past which didn't come true.

I may be a cynical pessimist, but if we do go down and don't remotely look like coming straight back up I would not be surprised to see them significantly row back on the proposals given their own admission that they'd have walked away from a league 1 team.
The cold never bothered me anyway
10:33, Thu 2 May
Rasputin
BluSabre

I may be a cynical pessimist, but if we do go down and don't remotely look like coming straight back up I would not be surprised to see them significantly row back on the proposals given their own admission that they'd have walked away from a league 1 team.

After they had planning permission granted and purchased a site?
10:39, Thu 2 May
Rasputin
BluSabre

They have spent £50 million on the site and £33 million on St Andrews, I don't know how much more commitment people want to see.
10:48, Thu 2 May
I don’t doubt their commitment. It’s plain to see. It is imperative though that we come back up (if we go down) in two seasons minimum, cause i reckon they might reevaluate their commitment if we’re struggling in league 1 for a few years.
11:19, Thu 2 May
BluSabre
Rasputin
BluSabre

They have spent £50 million on the site and £33 million on St Andrews, I don't know how much more commitment people want to see.

I truly feel sorry for the spouses of some posters on here, the neediness and worry is off the charts.
Tell you what that crack is really moreish.
11:25, Thu 2 May
Super Hans
BluSabre
Rasputin
BluSabre

I truly feel sorry for the spouses of some posters on here, the neediness and worry is off the charts.

Might be that they use this as a way to get it out of their system, then all sunshine and rainbows at home.
Tam
11:27, Thu 2 May
Snoop
Super Hans
BluSabre
Rasputin
BluSabre

Might be that they use this as a way to get it out of their system, then all sunshine and rainbows at home.

I shall ask Mrs Tam's opinion on that when I let her out of the shed.
Make Blues Great Again
15:00, Thu 2 May
Super Hans
BluSabre
Rasputin
BluSabre

I worry about the spouses too - seems plenty on here fall head over heels for anyone showing them a bit of attention.
15:11, Thu 2 May
Bluenose27
I don’t doubt their commitment. It’s plain to see. It is imperative though that we come back up (if we go down) in two seasons minimum, cause i reckon they might reevaluate their commitment if we’re struggling in league 1 for a few years.
I don’t. The ground will be being built by then
Tony Fantastico
15:20, Thu 2 May
Blueysoa
"You were 6th when you sacked eustace" i swear I'll probably kill someone before the years out.
every neutral fan i come across either in the pub, at work or in the street, trots out that sentence. Drives me insane, now i can't even be bothered to argue the toss. Roll on 24/25 whatever happens before.

We were also only 3 points from 15th. It was the appointment that followed that was the problem alongside some very bad luck with Mowbray.

Even if Rooney didn’t pick up a single point, and we had 18 when Mowbray was appointed before Swansea, we’d currently be on 50 points if we carried on with Mowbrays average points per game (small sample).