09:19, Tue 7 May
I see other clubs issuing their retained list - players leaving and transfer listed - now that the season is done. Not all clubs have done so. Wonder when Blues will do likewise? Does it depend on Tony? Or will others make that decision? Has the decision already been made but we won't be making it public?
09:23, Tue 7 May
Already announced, Oli Burke signed permanently on a 5 year deal.
Tell you what that crack is really moreish.
09:24, Tue 7 May
Hopefully any player whose contact is up will be gone.
09:27, Tue 7 May
Marc Roberts’ wife appears to have confirmed his departure on instagram, probably not much of a surprise
09:28, Tue 7 May
Taities Rambo
I see other clubs issuing their retained list - players leaving and transfer listed - now that the season is done. Not all clubs have done so. Wonder when Blues will do likewise? Does it depend on Tony? Or will others make that decision? Has the decision already been made but we won't be making it public?

Has to be done by the third Saturday in May - May 18.

Most decisions have already been made I think and it wouldn’t surprise me to see ours come out shortly.
09:49, Tue 7 May
*puts champagne on ice*
09:50, Tue 7 May
They're just waiting for Gazza and Robbo to finish the list.
Up the feckin Blues
09:52, Tue 7 May
*smashes champagne on floor*
10:01, Tue 7 May
Might be easier just to do a list of the players we keep, all five of them.
10:02, Tue 7 May
Bluesince62 F.E.A.
They're just waiting for Gazza and Robbo to finish the list.

You might not be far off the mark here...........
10:03, Tue 7 May
Perhaps Andy could do a "retained" and "released" list for posters? Could be fun? I'll mind the door on the way out...
10:10, Tue 7 May
Super Hans
Already announced, Oli Burke signed permanently on a 5 year deal.
Still waiting for someone to say he’ll be good in league one, as they have with the others. It’s time to rebuild with pace, aggression, leaders. Their time is up. Let’s embrace the chance to a new Blues on the pitch.
I want us undefeated in our house next season.
FEA
Tony Fantastico
The two i'd keep would be Marc Roberts (waits for pelters) and Keshi Anderson
Tam
14:00, Tue 7 May
Formerly Deckchair
The two i'd keep would be Marc Roberts (waits for pelters) and Keshi Anderson

Anderson would be a consideration for me, but (and I'm probably more of a supporter of Roberts than most!) not Roberts. He'll be 34 before the season starts and has been injured for much of last season.
Make Blues Great Again
Roberts is off, someone said his Mrs confirmed on instagram or something.