18:33, Tue 7 May
Juke for me and Ruddy as cup keeper.
18:35, Tue 7 May
I think you'll be very disappointed if you think we are going to get rid of the entire playing squad.

They proved they can be decent enough under three managers last season.
The cold never bothered me anyway
18:37, Tue 7 May
I assume he means none of the out of contracts?

EDIT: Reading again, maybe not. TBF though, there aren't many I'd be bothered about if they went. Especially if they don't fancy div 3.
18:50, Tue 7 May
I don't think any of them fancy div 3 but some will have more options than others and some will make more noise to force a move than others.
21:31, Tue 7 May
Formerly Deckchair
The two i'd keep would be Marc Roberts (waits for pelters) and Keshi Anderson

Keshi Anderson started 12 games last season. we won 5 Drew 5 lost 2. If we can keep him fit, sign him up
The fact that Jellyfish have survived for 500 million years without a brain, must give hope to a lot of people
21:34, Tue 7 May
El Mayor
Super Hans
I’d keep Hall and Donovan, there’s potential there.

The others listed I’m not arsed about, get what money we can and replace with better.

I meant the out of contract players

100% correct 👍
Wagner’s Dream
Juke for me and Ruddy as cup keeper.

Nope, as much as it hurts to say, not Juke. He's 35, that's pretty ancient for a CF, especially one who was a battering ram sort. Could maybe see a case for Ruddy though.
Up the feckin Blues
21:38, Tue 7 May
number8
I'm really missing something with Anderson.
No pace.
No goals.
2 assists.
Missed a third of the season injured (after doing the same last season with the same injury).

I cannot see why we need to keep him. We can do much better.

What he lacks in pace, he more than makes up for in football intelligence and brains.

If we had stayed up I’m not so sure, now that we are league 1, it would be fantastic to keep him. He’d be very valuable
22:43, Tue 7 May
Didn't mowbray try and shift Anderson in January? In which case if he's coming back then Keshi will be off.
01:04, Wed 8 May
Different division, lots of the current squad gone
JourneyOn
number8
I'm really missing something with Anderson.
No pace.
No goals.
2 assists.
Missed a third of the season injured (after doing the same last season with the same injury).

I cannot see why we need to keep him. We can do much better.

What he lacks in pace, he more than makes up for in football intelligence and brains.

If we had stayed up I’m not so sure, now that we are league 1, it would be fantastic to keep him. He’d be very valuable

Yep. Decent player. We only lost 3 games that he started this year.
Yep his intelligence is very good, gets into good positions

Played big parts in the cov game especially and created the goal at Huddersfield

Think he’s one to keep for sure.
My Blue Heaven
Yep his intelligence is very good, gets into good positions

Played big parts in the cov game especially and created the goal at Huddersfield

Think he’s one to keep for sure.

Also has real strength which is helpful given that a lot of our creative players are small.
Really can’t see him being here if Mowbray is as he clearly didn’t rate him and we’ll be looking at people to be good enough in The Championship as well as League One
Tony Fantastico
09:00, Wed 8 May
There was a rumour it was a club decision for him not to be playing, posted/tweeted a couple of things that may have been a bit cutting regarding the situation in Palestine

Not sure if true given he came back in.

I personally am surprised if mowbray doesn’t rate him, seems his type of player