14:18, Tue 7 May
Tam
I thought he was younger than that tbh.
14:43, Tue 7 May
Tam
I think Anderson would be a sensible signing and already be one of the best players in that division.
H

Consistently correct and proven right.
14:47, Tue 7 May
I'd keep Keshi for another year if he fancied it. Good player.
14:50, Tue 7 May
Tam
Keshi Anderson has an option we can choose to activate or not. It all depnds on the terms of that option. If it is a resonable League One wage I would consider it.
14:52, Tue 7 May
BlueSteve
Keshi Anderson has an option we can choose to activate or not. It all depnds on the terms of that option. If it is a resonable League One wage I would consider it.

From stuff I’ve seen before option years tend to be al little bit higher wage than the main deal.
14:54, Tue 7 May
Hopefully Keshi will be open to negotiations. He has been important in our better spells this season. Certainly good enough for League One
17:04, Tue 7 May
That makes sense considering it implies that if an extension is triggered, they will have performed.

We could realistically go into next season with Anderson, Bacuna, Dembele, Pritchard, Hall, Donovan for 3 spots behind the striker. Bring in a left winger, and we'd be looking strong in those positions.
17:09, Tue 7 May
I'm really missing something with Anderson.
No pace.
No goals.
2 assists.
Missed a third of the season injured (after doing the same last season with the same injury).

I cannot see why we need to keep him. We can do much better.
17:23, Tue 7 May
number8
I'm really missing something with Anderson.
No pace.
No goals.
2 assists.
Missed a third of the season injured (after doing the same last season with the same injury).

I cannot see why we need to keep him. We can do much better.
His effort is good and he seems a nice guy but this is pretty much how I feel.
17:32, Tue 7 May
Formerly Deckchair
That makes sense considering it implies that if an extension is triggered, they will have performed.

We could realistically go into next season with Anderson, Bacuna, Dembele, Pritchard, Hall, Donovan for 3 spots behind the striker. Bring in a left winger, and we'd be looking strong in those positions.

“ if you don’t learn from the past you are doomed to repeat it “ Get rid of them all and change the attitude of the dressing room NOW KRO
18:09, Tue 7 May
Hard to judge from the outside. Dembele didn't show or wasn't liked, Anderson injured or others preferred. Just the management milk-shake we've endured surely?
18:20, Tue 7 May
BornBlue56
Formerly Deckchair

“ if you don’t learn from the past you are doomed to repeat it “ Get rid of them all and change the attitude of the dressing room NOW KRO

I wouldn’t keep any of them.
18:21, Tue 7 May
I’d keep Hall and Donovan, there’s potential there.

The others listed I’m not arsed about, get what money we can and replace with better.
Tell you what that crack is really moreish.
18:22, Tue 7 May
El Mayor
BornBlue56
Formerly Deckchair

I wouldn’t keep any of them.

Nor me apart from Hall
Blue since 67 - Will be there at the end of the road, whenever that may be!
18:32, Tue 7 May
Super Hans
I’d keep Hall and Donovan, there’s potential there.

The others listed I’m not arsed about, get what money we can and replace with better.

I meant the out of contract players