11:38, Mon 29 Jun
Apparently Fowler has been spotted looking at flats in Balsall Heath.....just repeating what I’ve been told🤔🤔

That's not as outlandish as it seems, he owns most of Toxteth doesn't he? l
11:42, Mon 29 Jun
Hank Marvin
Fat Buddha
Just quit his job at Brisbane, apparently wants the blues job. 38% win ratio for them. Wouldn’t be happy at all if we got him

He quit because the club has made no arrangement to get him back to Oz. He's pissed off with 'em. I would be pissed off too, if I had to organize my own transport to work.

Linked Image

I arranged my own transport to work for 45 years.

Going to the local WMPTE office and getting a copy of the latest bus timetable isn't exactly "arranging" though is it ? ... be honest.
11:47, Mon 29 Jun
Rags
Hank Marvin
Fat Buddha
Just quit his job at Brisbane, apparently wants the blues job. 38% win ratio for them. Wouldn’t be happy at all if we got him

He quit because the club has made no arrangement to get him back to Oz. He's pissed off with 'em. I would be pissed off too, if I had to organize my own transport to work.

Linked Image

Going to the local WMPTE office and getting a copy of the latest bus timetable isn't exactly "arranging" though is it ? ... be honest.

Actually, I stopped using the bus when I passed my driving test when I was 17.
Like an English rain. So light yet endless from a leaden sky. Neil Peart RIP.

And when the music stops
There's only the sound of the rain.
11:50, Mon 29 Jun
Rags
Hank Marvin
Fat Buddha

Linked Image

Of course you did ....

PS .. "yes, i'll have fries with that please"
11:59, Mon 29 Jun
I see those 3 Watford players managed to arrange their own transport to the party.
Like an English rain. So light yet endless from a leaden sky. Neil Peart RIP.

And when the music stops
There's only the sound of the rain.
12:06, Mon 29 Jun
Rags
Hank Marvin
Fat Buddha

Linked Image

You should definitely get a medal for that
12:43, Mon 29 Jun
Blokes a prick of the highest order, so I hope not
12:48, Mon 29 Jun
majson
Blokes a prick of the highest order, so I hope not

Back on topic and I agree. He would join the so far one man club of Cotterill, as a Manager who has no redeeming features whatsoever
13:01, Mon 29 Jun
I thought we liked Robbie Fowler?
13:07, Mon 29 Jun
Reading some of the comments from Brisbane fans on twitter he won't be much missed
13:08, Mon 29 Jun
Maybe we're appointing him as part time club property developer and part time manager?

Dong does the tactics for half the week whilst Robbie is buying and doing up student houses in Selly Oak on behalf of the club.
13:29, Mon 29 Jun
And buying up the listed shitholes at the back of the main stands so we can redevelop it
14:23, Mon 29 Jun
JohnP

Never forget when the chunt lifted the Worthington cup upto the blues end with a cheesy smile on his face whilst doin the lap of honour. Top class chunt
14:37, Mon 29 Jun
PaulDevlinsBrainWave
JohnP

Never forget when the chunt lifted the Worthington cup upto the blues end with a cheesy smile on his face whilst doin the lap of honour. Top class chunt

Shortly after the final whistle, and after he’d applauded his own fans, he jogged the full length of the pitch to applaud the Blues fans. By himself. Very few would have done that. Credit where it’s due!
He’s very much a mixed bag. Too inexperienced for the Lions den that is Stans.
15:03, Mon 29 Jun
I’ve always been a fan of Fowler but wouldn’t want him as our Manager. No Ta