17:57, Wed 16 Sep
Super Hans
Docky91
Is Woakes not one of the most underrated cricketers in the game at the moment? (Not from captains) But from public opinion?

I think he’s World Class

He is, but he’s a DVB.

I think most pundits/players think he’s world class, he’s just not that showman like Stokes/Flintoff/Botham etc, his stats are just as good.
18:01, Wed 16 Sep
One Riley
Roots ODI is awful. Time to look elsewhere. Not a great ODI batsman.

The stat which shows him averaging over 50 in 149 games might suggest otherwise

Highest in the side. (Surprisingly for me)

Strike rate only around 85 though. Top order ODI batsmen hit 100 plus.

Every great ODI team needs that kind of player though who can stick around and keep it ticking over, and it certainly doesn’t make him awful.

He has been poor recently though.
Tell you what that crack is really moreish.
18:09, Wed 16 Sep
Oh my word he’s just made up for it with that ball. Unplayable.
20:14, Wed 16 Sep
I have learned today that hitting the ball twice is no longer out...

After the Aussie did it
@Bluewurst1875
20:18, Wed 16 Sep
England have been a joke here. Archer indisciplined and Rashid awful
20:24, Wed 16 Sep
Why is it always either England are fantastic or England are shit?

Aussies are batting really well here, sometimes it just goes like that. Still in the game.
20:27, Wed 16 Sep
When Carey got out I was a little disappointed that the summer would end with a thrashing. What I’d give for that to have not been a no ball now..... fickle.
20:29, Wed 16 Sep
Archers no ball could really cost us here.

Game on a knife edge, cant see a wicket coming from anywhere, these 2 are batting well
20:30, Wed 16 Sep
Super Hans
Why is it always either England are fantastic or England are shit?

Aussies are batting really well here, sometimes it just goes like that. Still in the game.
👍
Jude Bellingham - "Once a blue, always a blue" “This is my Club, I love the Club to bits. I’d die for this Club”
20:31, Wed 16 Sep
Azza

Game on a knife edge, cant see a wicket coming from anywhere, these 2 are batting well

His first ever no ball wasn’t it?

Must admit he’s been poor today.
20:34, Wed 16 Sep
Azza

Still think England are 1 wicket away, but these two really have the rate under control at the moment.
20:36, Wed 16 Sep
Can’t see any of these two getting out ! ( hoping to jinx it )
20:43, Wed 16 Sep
Sorry if I’ve missed something. But why does Morgan have ‘Woakes’ on his shirt? Or is he just trying to back me up?
20:44, Wed 16 Sep
The run rate is near 9, a few dot balls and they’ll have to take chances, but these two, to be fair, have batted exceptionally well.
20:44, Wed 16 Sep
Docky91
Sorry if I’ve missed something. But why does Morgan have ‘Woakes’ on his shirt? Or is he just trying to back me up?

It’s his jumper, you can’t give your kit to the umpires when bowling so another fielder takes it.