20:40, Sun 17 Jan
Charcy
Yeah I said a few weeks ago I think they are beginning to click. They will win the league comfortably I think.

What about them celebrating a goal though eh?

Bastards.
20:44, Sun 17 Jan
😁😁😁
20:45, Sun 17 Jan
Spike
Charcy
Yeah I said a few weeks ago I think they are beginning to click. They will win the league comfortably I think.

What about them celebrating a goal though eh?

Bastards.

Was it a suckle on an ear or something because the slow motion peck from Sanchez was some steamy shit.

(I feel like I wrote this once so you may have got a pm. I'm quite drunk)
We have been reigning champions of the South for nearly 75 years and nobody talks about it. Why?
20:48, Sun 17 Jan
Ha 😆
On the subject of Man City, KDB and Foden get mentioned loads but I think Cancelo is ace
Jude Bellingham - "Once a blue, always a blue" “This is my Club, I love the Club to bits. I’d die for this Club”
20:49, Sun 17 Jan
Nigel de Jong is the pundit on Bein Sports. Forgot all about him he was a decent player.
We have been reigning champions of the South for nearly 75 years and nobody talks about it. Why?
20:49, Sun 17 Jan
Rab C Nesbitt
I don't think it was, he hit the huge gap but the defending was awful. If Blues conceded that we wouldn't be praising the ball in

I actually get what Souness was saying, it’s all relative.

For De Bruyne to kill a ball first time and under no pressure shape it into a massive gap in the middle of the penalty area is not special...obviously if Gaza Gardner did it it might raise an eyebrow.

The defending was incredible, the two centre halves split ten yards apart in their own box and Stones stood in a massive gap eight yards out right in the middle of the posts.
20:52, Sun 17 Jan
Yeah, but if we'd scored it and Roberts was wheeling away in delight some would say he should have buried it nearer to the post and the defending was shit
Jude Bellingham - "Once a blue, always a blue" “This is my Club, I love the Club to bits. I’d die for this Club”
20:54, Sun 17 Jan
It’s just the speed of sight and thought that’s so impressive. I get that it might not seem special because he does it loads of times a game but he has the ability and precision to punish a mistake in an instant.
Irving Selikoff - "Statistics are people with the tears wiped away"
20:57, Sun 17 Jan
He's a joy to watch
20:59, Sun 17 Jan
Yeah, like I said it’s all relative. De Bruyne is out of this world and makes it look easy.

If people criticise what Souness said though, they should also remember that Souness had some serious game when he played and would understand.
20:59, Sun 17 Jan
Lovely free kick from Sterling
Tell you what that crack is really moreish.
21:01, Sun 17 Jan
Villa next. 😎
21:10, Sun 17 Jan
Antonio Gramsci
Villa next. 😎

Thought they was all very very poorly ☠
Like an English rain. So light yet endless from a leaden sky. Neil Peart RIP.

And when the music stops
There's only the sound of the rain.
21:14, Sun 17 Jan
Super Hans
Lovely free kick from Sterling
Great. Keeper seemed shocked he went there. No way is Sterling one to whip it over the wall near post though
22:55, Sun 17 Jan
Rab C Nesbitt
Ha 😆
On the subject of Man City, KDB and Foden get mentioned loads but I think Cancelo is ace

Yeah, I think Cancelo is top notch too. I think him coming off half time vs us helped us immeasurably.