"my family hold some stature and reputation at the Blues"

Are they related to the Peaky Blinders?

Great cause BTW πŸ‘
Nice one for the kind words pal, means a lot that πŸ‘πŸ»
More than welcome - it's not much but I hope it helps.
17:04, Mon 15 Feb
Just to clarify OP, the link to donate is [www.paypal.com]? Correct?

I had to hunt around the mail article for that. Get it up the top of your Facebook page and keep it there!

Great work.
19:00, Mon 15 Feb
Just donated a few quid
Great cause
Well done lads
DES
19:08, Mon 15 Feb
yes I'm in, keep up the good work kiddo!

KRO
19:56, Mon 15 Feb
Yes pal that’s the correct link, thank you to all those who have already donated, these donations go a long way πŸ‘πŸ»
20:38, Mon 15 Feb
Well done fella. Great work.
As you are a not for profit with Paypal are you able to get the PP debit card.

Reason I ask is that every time you use it you get 0.5% cashback, paid monthly into your paypal account. I have one for my business, it may only be available to a business but worth checking.

Good luck
Turn left when you get on a plane.
Donaldson Propaganda
Hi all,

I've been a long time observer on here to get all things Blues after each game and me and my old man will discuss what's happened on here a lot. I'm 19 and have been a season ticket holder at this wonderful club since I was 3. Sat in the Tilton all my life and my family hold some stature and reputation at the Blues, but we'll talk about that at a later date, I'm sure.

My first post on here isn't about Blues, but it affects the whole of Birmingham and it may affect people directly on this forum or people that you know, so bare with me.

Me and me pals have set up a food support initiative called 'Food For Thought Birmingham' in which we will go shopping, purchasing £30 worth of essentials; food, drink, toiletries etc. and we will deliver to the door step of families who are struggling due to the current climate. We started this after seeing the frankly, disgusting effort the government made with the food parcels they were providing for those in need. There's me and about 10 of my pals who have set up this initiative and it has really taken off. We have been operating for just over a month now, but we will have fed over 100 families by the end of this week.

The way we do this is, people very generously donate to our PayPal page that we have set up with any donations they possibly can and we will then use this money to go to the shops and start collecting essentials for people. We have been set up as a non-profit organisation on there so there's no funny business; we're just trying to make an active difference where we can. We stay covid secure by sticking in certain bubbles, wearing gloves and masks when shopping and making sure we are sanitising on a regular basis. It's just a matter of people reaching out to us and asking for help, whether it be for them or someone they know and we will do the best we can to provide.

I know this is lengthy for a first ever message so cheers for baring with me, I will paste the link to our Facebook page where you can find even more details about what we do and updates that we post. I will also post our PayPal link for any donations, along with a Birmingham Mail article written about us so you can read more about us.

Nice one everyone, Keep Right On.

Birmingham Mail Article - [www.birminghammail.co.uk]
Facebook - [www.facebook.com]
PayPal - foodforthoughtbrum@hotmail.com

I am good friends with Nigel Clark(lead singer of 90s band Dodgy) he has done a lot of work with the musicians against homeless. I will pass on your story and see if he can do anything to help.
It's easier to beg forgiveness than ask for permission.
Fair play to you guys, well done.
Donation made.
You know I love that violence that you get around here.
That kind of ready-steady violence. That violent 'how do you do'
11:00, Tue 16 Feb
LondonAndy
Just to clarify OP, the link to donate is [www.paypal.com]? Correct?

I had to hunt around the mail article for that. Get it up the top of your Facebook page and keep it there!

Great work.

I've edited the OP to show the link - cheers
DES
14:56, Tue 16 Feb
Just put the Dosh in, Thank you Mo, I couldn't find it originally.

KRO
15:32, Tue 16 Feb
DES
Done.
16:19, Tue 16 Feb
Great stuff just donated, well done and all the very best