21:03, Fri 22 Oct
I'm not upset at the goal being given. But if you look at law 14 it shouldn't have stood.

They were rank tonight though. Deserved a walloping. Arsenal won't get an easier win all season. Unless they draw us in the cup.
21:06, Fri 22 Oct
Sheep2
John_Smullen
The board shows a minimum added time.

Well yes, but even if you rewind to the foul by the time the kick is taken you would be well over the two minutes.

The penalty ought to have been taken under shoot out conditions. The rule makes it clear the clock doesn't stop. Otherwise the circumstance of a penalty after time could never occur.
I think you're right .
Jude Bellingham - "Once a blue, always a blue" “This is my Club, I love the Club to bits. I’d die for this Club”
Other games cunningly disguised as a Villa Thread. They’ll probably get rid of smith soon and appoint someone competent.
21:08, Fri 22 Oct
I don't care, they were totally out played and have conceded 6 in 2 games, despite their billions and last week was hilarious. Good, I'm glad.
21:12, Fri 22 Oct
Oh absolutely, great. Sheep is right though
Jude Bellingham - "Once a blue, always a blue" “This is my Club, I love the Club to bits. I’d die for this Club”
21:14, Fri 22 Oct
Smith Rowe being interviewed on Sky. He's a good young English player, but FFS what's with the ridiculous jafaikan accent 🙄. Makes him sound a right tw@t.
21:19, Fri 22 Oct
Squatnose
Smith Rowe being interviewed on Sky. He's a good young English player, but FFS what's with the ridiculous jafaikan accent 🙄. Makes him sound a right tw@t.

Jafaiken 😂 not heard that.
21:48, Fri 22 Oct
Mings and Watkins showing once again they should be nowhere near the England squad.
Had to have a look.

They're melting down as expected. They've even got a thread entitled "Smith Out", that has over 100 pages to date.

First 45 minutes was one of worst I've seen in years, arguably our worst since promotion anyway. We offered nothing.

We need a new manager and a few new players on that showing.

What is Aston Villa trying to be?

It’s not the players.

Of course it was the players, they were absolutely rubbish, I can’t think of one who played well with the exception of Emi

I think net zero spending and an average manager was never really going to see us do anything much this season.

Total dog shit.

That first half was absolutely disgraceful - was up there with Kevin Macdonald's "effort" at Spurs in 15/16.
Dean Smith's pig-headedness is going to cost him his job.

We have a good team and an average manager.

A change will be made.

I remember how refreshing he was at first, picking up on small little tactical details and tweeks and speaking so well about the tactical side of the game, setting traps, dropping into space, forcing the over load's etc

3 years later we are wacking the ball up the line and playing for long throws.
22:02, Fri 22 Oct
Sheep2
To me it is clear the referee either doesn't know or chose not to apply law 14 correctly.

Letting the goal stand is a technically incorrect decision. Like not giving a goal when the ball was two feet over the line.

What???

Are you kidding me dude?

Who gives a flying eff if it's "Technically Incorrect" ..Jesus...Honestly I would mistake you as a Viler if I didn't know any better.

I hope every decision goes against them from now into eternity
Hank Marvin
Had to have a look.

They're melting down as expected. They've even got a thread entitled "Smith Out", that has over 100 pages to date.

First 45 minutes was one of worst I've seen in years, arguably our worst since promotion anyway. We offered nothing.

It’s not the players.

Of course it was the players, they were absolutely rubbish, I can’t think of one who played well with the exception of Emi

I think net zero spending and an average manager was never really going to see us do anything much this season.

Total dog shit.

That first half was absolutely disgraceful - was up there with Kevin Macdonald's "effort" at Spurs in 15/16.

A change will be made.

I remember how refreshing he was at first, picking up on small little tactical details and tweeks and speaking so well about the tactical side of the game, setting traps, dropping into space, forcing the over load's etc

Love it!!!!!!
22:52, Fri 22 Oct
ZuZuZuluArmy
Hank Marvin
Had to have a look.

It’s not the players.

Total dog shit.

A change will be made.

Love it!!!!!!

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
The Smith thread was only changed to Smith Out after last nights game so it’s not 100 pages in itself. Probably soon will be though.
11:22, Sat 23 Oct
So do I, but it shouldn't stop people pointing out why the decision might be wrong. Explanation is not approbation.
What a waste of a place Norwich are this season. Gotta be the end of the line for Farke. He hasn't learnt a thing from the last time they were up.