16:23, Tue 7 Dec
Nikola Zigic
Rab C Nesbitt
Yeah I’d say it’s just his agent doing what most agents do

What a shit agent. A decent one would have linked him with a believable club.
😁 Bidwell is a very decent player tbf.
Jude Bellingham - "Once a blue, always a blue" “This is my Club, I love the Club to bits. I’d die for this Club”
16:36, Tue 7 Dec
Nikola Zigic
I'm maybe naively convinced that if it wasn't for injuries we'd be playing better football in this shape.

What's annoying me is his refusal to change shape to suit the players we currently have.

Fully agree with you.
When I used to play I was a winger so maybe it's me being biased but LB doesn't like wingers wich to me is very frustrating as belive this is our best way of attacking teams we have deeney and juke and with wingers such as sanchez bela Graham this is the way I'd feel most happy about way of playing.
16:44, Tue 7 Dec
I'd like to think LB is here for at least another 2 seasons, hiring and firing has helped get us where we are in a massive way, imo.
It's going to take a while for him to shape a side and squad he likes - like it or lump it - we need to be patient and as long as we aren't in danger of going down, that's what LB gets off me.
We have to stick with a manager long term eventually, might as well be Lee and don't forget, we'd be league 1 right now if not for him.
16:57, Tue 7 Dec
Yes true but i would like to no what the plan is. I mean I have heard him in after game interviews saying he wasn't happy with the way we looked after the ball. And to be fair it always seems to be the same players hoofing the ball eg pederson Dean. I will give LB time to build his squad and then judge him. One thing I noticed weekend how poor technically sunjic is . We definatly need an up grade on him only thing he brings is energy that's not good enough for where we want to be.
17:06, Tue 7 Dec
Yeah, because of all the managers and also Dong sticking his oar in, we have a totally hotch potch squad, would be a headache for any manager I think. Sunjic I think would be a better player with better ball players around him, he looks to me like a player who has no faith in his team mates so tends to just want to get rid rather than play short stuff, but we'll see. Either way yeah, Lee is going to need time as the money doesn't seem to be there any more.
17:15, Tue 7 Dec
I agree but disagree about sunjic his had Woods next to him who is very good on the ball. Sunjic is not even an upgrade on keft as he seemed more better technically he does give his all so I don't want to be to harsh but Saturday everytime he has ball I'm expecting him to lose possession.
17:17, Tue 7 Dec
I like Sunjic (I do cringe sometimes at his passing though you're right) - tremendous ratter for us, but I find it hard to believe that's all he is, maybe it's because he's had to be.
17:23, Tue 7 Dec
Bluesince62
I like Sunjic (I do cringe sometimes at his passing though you're right) - tremendous ratter for us, but I find it hard to believe that's all he is, maybe it's because he's had to be.

It would be interesting watching him play in a Fulham or Bournemouth side.
17:32, Tue 7 Dec
DugarryGOAT
I agree but disagree about sunjic his had Woods next to him who is very good on the ball. Sunjic is not even an upgrade on keft as he seemed more better technically he does give his all so I don't want to be to harsh but Saturday everytime he has ball I'm expecting him to lose possession.

Sunjic is a pretty big upgrade to kieft, and I loved the Dutch bastard.
17:50, Tue 7 Dec
I don’t think he is tbh. I like Sunjic and he definitely has a place in the team but I don’t think he does much better than Kief, and in all honesty I think Kiefs passing and general attacking play was better.
Tell you what that crack is really moreish.
18:08, Tue 7 Dec
Remember when kief scored that banger against Leeds could u imagine sunjic pulling that off . Says it all really.
18:12, Tue 7 Dec
Actually, I can imagine it

[twitter.com]
18:14, Tue 7 Dec
Bluesince62
Yeah, because of all the managers and also Dong sticking his oar in, we have a totally hotch potch squad, would be a headache for any manager I think. Sunjic I think would be a better player with better ball players around him, he looks to me like a player who has no faith in his team mates so tends to just want to get rid rather than play short stuff, but we'll see. Either way yeah, Lee is going to need time as the money doesn't seem to be there any more.

Any manager in the job would struggle because of the above. our recruitment has been a joke. no plan to it and we have a squad of all sorts. apart from Zola's attempt and some nice football at times with Pep, we are a basic bang average footballing side who can't evolve or change from the Rowett ball days because of the mess we made of recruitment. God knows what is going to happen in the summer as we have four players on loan who will have gone and probably Pedersen, Bela and Roberts left on frees. bearing in mind the last bit of money was wasted by Dong on Cosgrove (I wonder why......) how are we going to bring in players to make us any better than we currently are? we are trapped in a cycle of mediocrity with a stadium that is not open led by people who couldn't run a bath
18:14, Tue 7 Dec
HackneyBlue
Actually, I can imagine it

[twitter.com]
😂👍
Jude Bellingham - "Once a blue, always a blue" “This is my Club, I love the Club to bits. I’d die for this Club”
18:16, Tue 7 Dec
DugarryGOAT
Remember when kief scored that banger against Leeds could u imagine sunjic pulling that off . Says it all really.

Sunjic did score a banger away at Derby but I also agree - he's not really much better (or worse) than Dutch Mike. Ho-hum.

Re Woods. I know I bang this drum constantly but....we need him in the team. We were so much better with the ball before he got dropped. Since he's been out after Forest we've gone backwards. LB has to be braver, we're never going to improve if we keep playing 2 'ratters' in CM. It's just a no brainer. I know Woods is limited but the alternative of Sunjic and Gardner - just no.