10:36, Fri 27 Oct
If anything it's strengthened my resolve to support Rooney, eff the rest of them.
“Oh Nikola Zigic”

H
10:46, Fri 27 Oct
Absolutely, it unfortunately becomes tribal that I feel the same. I caught myself thinking how good it would be if we won and played well on Saturday at how that would show those Rooney bashers. Then I thought feck me, we should all be wanting the same thing shouldn't we, if our main rivals are the same supporters, what hope do we have?
10:48, Fri 27 Oct
Nikola Zigic
If anything it's strengthened my resolve to support Rooney, eff the rest of them.

Up the H Bomb
10:51, Fri 27 Oct
Good balanced article Dan. Just hope Rooney uses his loaf from now on.
10:53, Fri 27 Oct
BluSabre
I came away feeling really quite sad about the whole thing. It just seemed very un blues to behave like that after two games. Like what Mayor said where were these c unts under Clark, Cotterill and Karanka?

I used to hear and see the exact same things under those managers, the only difference is nobody was looking at the club so no-one would put the footage on Twitter for it to get a million embarrassing views.
10:59, Fri 27 Oct
Nikola Zigic

Seconded, but perhaps it's time for the 'silent' majority to stop sitting quietly in the corner while the empty vessels rattle away and distort reality for all of us. And I'm not just referring to football either.
11:02, Fri 27 Oct
Liam of Brum
BluSabre
I came away feeling really quite sad about the whole thing. It just seemed very un blues to behave like that after two games. Like what Mayor said where were these c unts under Clark, Cotterill and Karanka?

I used to hear and see the exact same things under those managers, the only difference is nobody was looking at the club so no-one would put the footage on Twitter for it to get a million embarrassing views.

Not after 2 games you didn't
11:03, Fri 27 Oct
Nikola Zigic

Yea I’m the same. Back the underdog, but don't look at my Skybet profit and loss 😁.
Nikola Zigic

Same - eff the idiots.
Up the feckin Blues
11:32, Fri 27 Oct
Yes if someone is upset with the club for treating Eustace unfairly it seems strange that they feel the correct response is to be unfair to Rooney as well. I will be getting behind him
...great article Dan...and up the Tarquin 👍😤
11:49, Fri 27 Oct
nick_p
Nikola Zigic

Seconded, but perhaps it's time for the 'silent' majority to stop sitting quietly in the corner while the empty vessels rattle away and distort reality for all of us. And I'm not just referring to football either.

I'll second that too.
(Blues since '63).
13:15, Fri 27 Oct
After witnessing the crowd on Wednesday towards Rooney and the players also when I got home I just sat in my living room numb and I was like it all day yesterday as well it had like I’d been to a funeral, not a football match , my missus who is also a season ticket holder couldn’t go due to being on nights asked me yesterday afternoon ‘ was it as bad as some at work had said the booing towards Rooney , I just looked at her and said I can’t explain what happened really it was weird. And it was the blokes been here a week and to get that vitriol aimed at you is something I’ve never heard of down blues ever not even towards a Witton player or manager and it’s shocking blues fans aimed that at a bloke who is only in his 2nd game at the club , I have been going down since the early 70s and never felt like I have the last 2days as a fan not even after losing in 75 to Fulham or Watford 84 and that’s saying something ..get behind the team and manager ( I didn’t want Rooney either ) but he’s here now so support the club when finally have bright future let’s not feck it up for gods sake …kro
13:31, Fri 27 Oct
You are right. I think Wednesday feels like it was a massive family row and many people said and did things that were out of order. Now feels like the day after when people think back on it.

We can't change Wednesday but I'm hoping we prove what a great club we are by showing proper support for the players at the next home game by getting behind them. They have done OK for us so far this season and are being asked to do things they are struggling with. Whatever our views on the change of manager let's not throw the team under the bus. Show we are a great club by supporting the players
13:35, Fri 27 Oct
nick_p
Nikola Zigic

Didn't the silent majority used to get regularly labeled as "Apathetic" on here ?

I'm presuming there's a happy medium of games between apathy and ranting like a lunatic, Two games into a manager's tenure 🙂