18:24, Tue 21 Nov
From watching the Sunderland game on tv it looked as if players were done after 50 minutes.

Is it going to be our tactic now we can make 5 subs? Hopefully when the likes of Hall and Anderson come back we have some more mobile options to come off the bench.
18:45, Tue 21 Nov
Iain_Gavin
10 days off - a just reward for the first 5 games

I know half of his staff are on international break, but I wonder what our Manager has been doing for 10 days?

This is gonna go sour quick ain’t it
09:57, Wed 22 Nov
As people have said - if we don’t get 6 points from the next 2 - and look good doing it - it could get messy again
10:03, Wed 22 Nov
Bore off Bob
10:08, Wed 22 Nov
As people have said - if we don’t get 6 points from the next 2 - and look good doing it - it could get messy again

But just imagine the vvank you’ll have it all goes wrong.
10:12, Wed 22 Nov
Thongs

But just imagine the vvank you’ll have it all goes wrong.

Maybe that's what he means by it could get messy again?
23/01/20 Mad: I'll stop moaning now.
10:19, Wed 22 Nov
He’d have to get an erection first, the big Jaffa
10:36, Wed 22 Nov
Bluetone
From watching the Sunderland game on tv it looked as if players were done after 50 minutes.

Is it going to be our tactic now we can make 5 subs? Hopefully when the likes of Hall and Anderson come back we have some more mobile options to come off the bench.

Maybe - the subs he made at Ipswich both in terms of personnel and tactical were awful - and of course he chucked them under the bus after the game - but as we get better players back that will be one excuse he won’t be able to make, along with “the players aren’t fit”
11:52, Wed 22 Nov
Bingo nights?

Hopefully, analysing the last few games and the players he has under him, watching all the tape he has on them to get a better idea on the squad he has - plainly evident that he had not done much homework before arrival. So possibly he hadn't been tapped up earlier?

Then hopefully working on a plan to move us forward, get a better defensive shape and some scouting (watching their games this season on tape) on our upcoming opposition.

That is what he needed to do. I hope he hasnt taken the week and a bit off.
12:05, Wed 22 Nov
My mates lad trained with the first team yesterday. Not sure who was there and who wasn’t, it would suggest that not everyone has been given a full 10 days off.
12:09, Wed 22 Nov
My mates lad trained with the first team yesterday. Not sure who was there and who wasn’t, it would suggest that not everyone has been given a full 10 days off.

Yesterday was their first day back

S,M,T,W,Th,F,S,S,M ... i make it 9 days .... papers said 10
12:13, Wed 22 Nov
The consensus when he was in the US was that he spent every second he was awake watching football. He lived with his coaches and they watched and analysed everything from there.

Now he's home, you'd expect him to spend some more time with his family, but I think it's fair to assume the work ethic is there and he'd be spending plenty of time working on plans for the rest of the season.
12:18, Wed 22 Nov
Rags

Yesterday was their first day back

S,M,T,W,Th,F,S,S,M ... i make it 9 days .... papers said 10

My bad I didn’t look at this threads start date.
12:29, Wed 22 Nov
Chris
The consensus when he was in the US was that he spent every second he was awake watching football. He lived with his coaches and they watched and analysed everything from there.

Now he's home, you'd expect him to spend some more time with his family, but I think it's fair to assume the work ethic is there and he'd be spending plenty of time working on plans for the rest of the season.

Bob won't be happy with hearing that.
If Rooney doesn't fail how will he cope ?
Hopefully, if Rooney gets a bit of success, Bob'll disappear again.
Jude should be front and centre of everything England do in the attacking third of the pitch.
Give him the armband now too ! ( AUG 2023 )
12:56, Wed 22 Nov
Chris

That is really reassuring to hear.