13:13, Fri 24 Nov
Appeal to push it further into the season. If after 30 games they are looking safe then take the punishment. If not then keep appealing and push any potential punishment into next season and hope you have more luck staying up then.

Not really a punishment then is it.?
As an aside, could this just be a warning that they will be coming after Man city and Chelsea.?
13:23, Fri 24 Nov
I hope the whining fannies go down.

Tears in Liverpool….Thats a first.😪😪😂
13:47, Fri 24 Nov
El Mayor
We absolutely got away with that then, it must have been a technicality because the club were told in May that they were embargoed, and then again after they tried to register Pedersen.
It was a sort of technicality - the official notice had to be in writing and the EFL had drafted it in an ambiguous way. EFL couldn't rely on phone calls notifying.
13:58, Fri 24 Nov
They hadn't sent the conditions attached to it I think.
It was more than a bit embarrassing. Harvey lost his rag over something that turned out not to be punishable because he hadn't done his own paperwork.

Though I think the 3 points for the aggravated breach were in part a substitute for the error over Pedersen.

The ECO are better run now. Less amateurish. And the procedures are better established.
In answer to the thread question its a YES