10:26, Fri 24 Nov
All Three games in the Lower Tilton for £63.75.
10:42, Fri 24 Nov
B_C_F_C
Birmingham City
Get 50% off Tilton and Kop Lower tickets for Rotherham and Leicester

[www.bcfc.com]

🤦‍♂️

An offer involving the purchase of a ticket for the Sheff Weds game on the day before the game?

It's great but

Why oh why didn't this happen two weeks ago?

This I’m afraid. It is a bit late in the day for people to find the funds for this at such short notice.
Great idea though, just a bit quicker next time Blues!
10:51, Fri 24 Nov
At least they've listened. Two games at home for the lad AND me for roughly the same price just for me away at Cov.

It's a good time to do this just before Xmas too as the budgets are really feeling the squeeze this time of year.
10:59, Fri 24 Nov
I see that Leicester have sold their 2,000, looking at the online ticketing, we have sold 31 tickets in the block next to the segregation. Why don’t we move those seats and give Leicester another 800-900 tickets? More money and the ground will look less empty on the TV.
11:05, Fri 24 Nov
BluSabre
It looks like there is a certain element of learning on the job going on here.

Anyway, think this is really good and I'm glad it's been implemented. UTFB.

I imagine they thought they were taking over a club where the fanbase promised to return in numbers once the previous regime had gone. As it turns out, a lot of it was just empty words. They've now gone "Oh shit, we need to fill this. Quick, reduce the prices".

We should be fairly ashamed as a fan base that they are having to resort to this, but fair play to them for not being too proud...
Name those empty promisers
All 10,000 of them?
Chris
BluSabre
It looks like there is a certain element of learning on the job going on here.

Anyway, think this is really good and I'm glad it's been implemented. UTFB.

I imagine they thought they were taking over a club where the fanbase promised to return in numbers once the previous regime had gone. As it turns out, a lot of it was just empty words. They've now gone "Oh shit, we need to fill this. Quick, reduce the prices".

We should be fairly ashamed as a fan base that they are having to resort to this, but fair play to them for not being too proud...

Without the Rooney change and last 5 games there’s be an extra 3k or so on the gate I think. They’ll come back if we move up the table, as with any club.
“Oh Nikola Zigic”

H
11:45, Fri 24 Nov
Chairman
The test event was last Sunday and they've given season ticket holders time to move seats.

Moaners gonna moan.

I was waiting for an email telling me I could move back, as the Titon was only reopened gradually after the test event.

Just phoned the ticket office, they went away to check, then came back to say yes, I could, including tomorrows game.

Paper ticket for collection tomorrow. Season ticket in the post "when we get some more cards in."

They were about to move me to the right block and seat number but in the wrong row, until I pointed it out though!
www.sevenstarphotography.co.uk
12:02, Fri 24 Nov
Chairman
The test event was last Sunday and they've given season ticket holders time to move seats.

Moaners gonna moan.

Tilton test event was WBA...
23/01/20 Mad: I'll stop moaning now.
12:06, Fri 24 Nov
You cant currently buy a seat in the Kop Lower online so they probably need to fix that
Happy Clapper
All 10,000 of them?

Yes please
John
Martin
Dave
Steve
Adam
Marcus

You'll have to bear with me whilst I get the rest of the names
15:00, Fri 24 Nov
[www.bcfc.com]

Please note, this offer is not currently available online.
15:15, Fri 24 Nov
My Blue Heaven
[www.bcfc.com]

Please note, this offer is not currently available online.

That's right... the 3 match offer is not available on line... phone and in person only. But the individual matches should be available on line as they are for (most of) Tilton Lower
23/01/20 Mad: I'll stop moaning now.