I presume all Supporters Clubs and Forums etc have been asked to raise awareness of this good cause. The supporters coach I use (Northside Blues) have been sending donations to the lad who runs the coach and invited people to donate on Friday morning. So far £1720 has been raised by the people who travel with him. Top effort thats hopefully replicated by others
Tony Fantastico
Excellent - well done all.
Up the feckin Blues
2,500 quid now from our lot. Brilliant.
Just seen that every single one of the 12,500 children in care in Brum, Birmingham City Football Club are making sure every single child in care gets a present this Christmas.
Our club ๐Ÿ’™
Tony Fantastico
00:37, Tue 28 Nov
Just seen that every single one of the 12,500 children in care in Brum, Birmingham City Football Club are making sure every single child in care gets a present this Christmas.
Our club ๐Ÿ’™

Why isn't that showing on the clubs go fund me ? [www.gofundme.com]

Genuine question
06:53, Tue 28 Nov
Rags
Our club ๐Ÿ’™

Genuine question

Maybe the money raised has not been given to the club, if they are still collecting, giving the total amount after they finish sounds good.
It's easier to beg for forgiveness, than ask for permission.
08:46, Tue 28 Nov
Yeah obviously thereโ€™s been a deadline set for money to be in by ๐Ÿ‘
Tony Fantastico
23:13, Wed 29 Nov

Most groups are raising money offline, I presume they'll be handing over wads of tenners at some point
23:15, Wed 29 Nov

Most groups are raising money offline, I presume they'll be handing over wads of tenners at some point

Yeah, understand that now ... if GroupA for example are taking in cash every week it would be daft to put it in weekly ... best save it all up into one lump
09:18, Fri 1 Dec
Rab C Nesbitt
Our club ๐Ÿ’™
3k now in the pot from our lot
Tony Fantastico
14:13, Fri 1 Dec
Great cause.
Dan
14:16, Fri 1 Dec
I'll put £20 in if StechyBlue changes his username to Earl Strickland.
19:47, Fri 1 Dec
Tilton Rifle
Great cause.
๐Ÿ‘
Tony Fantastico
10:35, Tue 5 Dec
Dan
๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
20:32, Wed 6 Dec
Hi Andy ... on top of the money i already donated i would give another £50 for the replacement of "Rooney" with "the chavvy Scouser"
07:27, Thu 7 Dec
Hi Andy ... on top of the money i already donated i would give another £50 for the replacement of "Rooney" with "the chavvy Scouser"

Actually Andy - forget this ... i can do without the abuse - i'll split some more money between other charities instead