15:11, Sun 10 Dec
Thongs
If you can alter the settings so that anyone that types Rowett or Eustace in a post it automatically changes to DvB I’ll throw in £50.

Pay up buttercup

Andy it seems that quite a few of our more “special” forum members are a bit upset about this name change for their villa hero. As it’s the season of goodwill I am more than happy to throw in another £50 to make this switch permanent.

Your board, your call.
15:14, Sun 10 Dec
Thongs
If you can alter the settings so that anyone that types Rowett or Eustace in a post it automatically changes to DvB I’ll throw in £50.

Pay up buttercup

Andy it seems that some of the more “special” members of the forum are quite upset at the name change for their villa hero. With this in mind and it being the season of goodwill I’m more than happy to throw in another £50 if this switch could be come permanent.
15:15, Sun 10 Dec
Andy it seems that some of the more “special” members of the forum are quite upset at the name change for their villa hero. With this in mind and it being the season of goodwill I’m more than happy to throw in another £50 if this switch could be come permanent.
17:26, Sun 17 Dec
I don’t know whether the following has been mentioned on here, but this is another fundraising effort by a group of Blues fans. Theyve raised over £9,000 so far. 👏

[gofund.me]