12:10, Fri 24 Nov
UNDEFEATED launch latest Blues range

[www.bcfc.com]
12:12, Fri 24 Nov
35 quid for gloves, wow
12:13, Fri 24 Nov
glad people can avoid US postage costs this time
12:21, Fri 24 Nov
Any cool kids on here? £100 hoodies, are they cool? Will the kids buy em?
Up the feckin Blues
12:22, Fri 24 Nov

Exceedingly cool, and good quality.
12:23, Fri 24 Nov
Tom TheProject Brady

Exceedingly cool, and good quality.

👍
Up the feckin Blues
12:28, Fri 24 Nov
I thinking my teenage son for xmas, doesnt wear the shirts now but would wear that. He has started to tell me how good Arsenal are so need to nip that in the bud.
12:30, Fri 24 Nov
Yeah, I brought the hoodie and the cap last time and was very impressed by the quality. Much better than similarly priced stuff I've brought from other brands.
13:45, Fri 24 Nov
It’s premium stuff with actually a decent price

Stick to Matalan
13:52, Fri 24 Nov
😂 i'm 28 years old ta granddad, I've worn streetwear brands like Undefeated for a long time. Not quite at the stage where my wife buys me matalan gear yet. IMO this is overpriced for acrylic gloves.
14:04, Fri 24 Nov
Cant have those hoodies, fire from the front but massive blues badge on the back is mad lol
14:09, Fri 24 Nov
As a comparison I bought some north face gloves for 35 quid a few years ago, it’s all expensive and I reckon it’ll fly out
14:12, Fri 24 Nov
I had my youngest on at me last night to try and get me to go on as soon as they went online.

Got him the L/S t shirts for Xmas but stopped at the hoody - not because of the price, but because that massive badge on the back makes it look crap.
14:13, Fri 24 Nov
I see you're choosing to ignore the fact that it's buy one, get one free?
14:16, Fri 24 Nov
NouCamp
Cant have those hoodies, fire from the front but massive blues badge on the back is mad lol

Admittedly, I'm old enough to start fitting into the granddad camp (If I was from Kingshurst) but I don't understand why they went with a massive blue and white badge rather than a blacked out version.