[undefeated.com]

Gloves are 28 here 👍
14:22, Fri 24 Nov
20 delivery though :(

guessing thats why the club has them higher than 28
14:45, Fri 24 Nov
[undefeated.com]

Gloves are 28 here 👍

I mean, £65 for a Birmingham city baseball cap is pretty nuts, right?
14:49, Fri 24 Nov
It’s 65 quid for an undeafeated baseball cap, which if you look at their site is the going rate

It’s a premium brand
14:55, Fri 24 Nov
Are we going to have ....,.

£60 for cap?
Not paying £100 for a hoodie
Gloves for £35!?

Every single time the club releases premium merchandise ? Haven't people worked it out yet. Probably same people who moaned that it was only cheap tat on offer in the club shop

Its getting very boring
14:58, Fri 24 Nov
Indeed
15:02, Fri 24 Nov
Andy
NouCamp
Cant have those hoodies, fire from the front but massive blues badge on the back is mad lol

Admittedly, I'm old enough to start fitting into the granddad camp (If I was from Kingshurst) but I don't understand why they went with a massive blue and white badge rather than a blacked out version.

Cheeky eff
15:20, Fri 24 Nov
tebily
😂 i'm 28 years old ta granddad
old enough to be a granddad in Erdington tbf
15:28, Fri 24 Nov
Some of it looks OK until you see the oversized logo on the back. TBH the undefeated logo isn't the most attractive logo I've ever seen.
16:01, Fri 24 Nov
the cheaper Nike stuff on the shop with UNDFTD on is nicer imo
16:04, Fri 24 Nov
It may look better, its awful quality though.
17:55, Fri 24 Nov
Are we going to have ....,.

£60 for cap?
Not paying £100 for a hoodie
Gloves for £35!?

Every single time the club releases premium merchandise ? Haven't people worked it out yet. Probably same people who moaned that it was only cheap tat on offer in the club shop

Its getting very boring

For context, I spend quite lot on my clothes. I've got a couple of hoodies (Hugo Boss, Paul Smith) I spent over £150 on for each.

Just questioning the number of people who will pay £65 for a cap with "Birmingham City FC" written on the front, that's all.

Hopefully loads will. It just stood out to me. Last time I'll mention it.
17:58, Fri 24 Nov
Nobody, because it’s not £65.

Well, it is if you’re stupid enough to order it from the US shop or the Blues store.
18:11, Fri 24 Nov

Well, it is if you’re stupid enough to order it from the US shop or the Blues store.

TIL only stupid people buy blues merch from the blues store.
18:24, Fri 24 Nov

TIL only stupid people buy blues merch from the blues store.

*NOT the blues store is what I meant 🙄