10:15, Mon 27 Nov
Prostate and associated bits being removed on Tuesday 5th December.
Any advice or tips following the op, what's the recovery period and when can I expect to be fit enough to get back down the ground.
Thanks in advance.
10:21, Mon 27 Nov
Best of luck. Hope it all goes well.
10:52, Mon 27 Nov
Best of luck. Hope it all goes well.

^^^^^
This 100%.
Fingers crossed for you mate.
11:04, Mon 27 Nov
Best of luck to you.

Iā€™d definitely follow the professional medical advice regarding recovery rather than SHA!
There was a Prostate cancer thread on here recently and a few have had it removed.
Hopefully you get some replies

All the best for the 5th
12:42, Mon 27 Nov
Whatever advice you get, good luck with your recovery
Tony Fantastico
13:44, Mon 27 Nov
blues429
Prostate and associated bits being removed on Tuesday 5th December.
Any advice or tips following the op, what's the recovery period and when can I expect to be fit enough to get back down the ground.
Thanks in advance.

Hope all goes well and you recover fully, and are back at St Andrews as soon as possible
Bordesley not Small Heath
There was a Prostate cancer thread on here recently and a few have had it removed.
Damn clique, always getting rid of threads.
14:21, Mon 27 Nov
dont worry about it ,its piss easy
14:27, Mon 27 Nov
Wish you well mate šŸ‘šŸ’™
14:28, Mon 27 Nov
Good Luck and recover quickly.
14:33, Mon 27 Nov
Rab C Nesbitt
Whatever advice you get, good luck with your recovery

They are both friends of mine and had treatment not removal. My best friend had his removed a few months ago and was given the all clear last week. It is so common it is unreal; I know a fella who is some committee member of some prostate charity and he told me that "most me die with prostate cancer, not of it". Its frightening, so all men over 50 should go and have a blood test and do not take no for an answer,
14:45, Mon 27 Nov
/quote]

indeed there was .... [www.smallheathalliance.com]
14:56, Mon 27 Nov
Just received a private message from a BCFC not good at this technology stuff but hopefully he/she will read this and I want to sayThank you.
15:02, Mon 27 Nov
You can just presss reply in the top left on the message he sent and type your message of thanks and press send message
Tony Fantastico