15:16, Mon 27 Nov
Thanks Rab,
Just found the message in my Email box so have replied through that
Me and technology 👎👎.
15:18, Mon 27 Nov
There’s an envelope on this screen on the blue banner. Click on the that then the message will be in bold. Click on that then reply in future 👍
Tony Fantastico
16:07, Mon 27 Nov
blues429
Just received a private message from a BCFC not good at this technology stuff but hopefully he/she will read this and I want to sayThank you.

👍...

All good mate...

Just one thing... "she"?... 🤔
23/01/20 Mad: I'll stop moaning now.
16:11, Mon 27 Nov
blues429
Just received a private message from a BCFC not good at this technology stuff but hopefully he/she will read this and I want to sayThank you.

👍...

All good mate...

Just one thing... "she"?... 🤔
#

Although incredibly rare, it is possible ..... Google cancer of the Skene's glands
16:44, Mon 27 Nov
Best of luck. KRO.
17:07, Mon 27 Nov
These days you never know 😁😁
19:55, Mon 27 Nov
blues429
Prostate and associated bits being removed on Tuesday 5th December.
Any advice or tips following the op, what's the recovery period and when can I expect to be fit enough to get back down the ground.
Thanks in advance.

All the best mate. KRO
"we don't even know why we're here - we're all just wandering around, doing daft things, killing time, until we die; that's why Frisbee's been invented..." (Karl Pilkington 2013)
20:45, Mon 27 Nov
Hi mate, I wish you all the very best. I underwent surgery 2 years ago. PM me and I’ll give you what info and advice I can from my experience. Fire away and ask all the questions you want.
20:51, Mon 27 Nov
I just want to say a big THANK YOU to all who have offered support and help as I've said earlier I'm not great with technology so I'll leave it at that and let you all know when I'm cup and about and more importantly back at St Andrews.
THANKS AGAIN 👍👍
21:07, Mon 27 Nov
I took a month off work , but felt fine after a couple of weeks. That was after very radical surgery because the cancer was close to ‘bursting out of the prostate’ was how my surgeon explained it. Had nerves removed etc. Nowadays the surgery is much more precise and less invasive, but take it easy for a month or so.
22:34, Mon 27 Nov
My apologies, there has been some good advice from SHA members. All the very best to you 💙.
22:49, Mon 27 Nov
Hope all goes well.

I had to post and bump this up the board because the topic directly below as I scrolled was “A View From The South” and I felt too queasy to read that after seeing the words “prostate removal” immediately prior.
22:53, Mon 27 Nov
QBBC2
Hope all goes well.

I had to post and bump this up the board because the topic directly below as I scrolled was “A View From The South” and I felt too queasy to read that after seeing the words “prostate removal” immediately prior.

Bazza is 100% entire. 😀
23:05, Mon 27 Nov
All the best for op and speedy recovery. I put the post re Prostate Cancer up a couple of weeks ago. Just going through seven and a half weeks radiotherapy. KRO
23:08, Mon 27 Nov
Good luck. I had mine removed almost 14 years ago by laparoscopic prostatectomy. I was off work for 6 weeks but was in an office job so nothing physical. I was back down the game after about 4 weeks although not having my usual pre match pub crawl. If you want more information pm me and we can talk.
Cheers 🤞🤞