21:32, Thu 30 Nov
Will be the date Rooney is sacked.

We won't lose to Rotherham on Saturday. Might not win either, it'll be tight.

December will be tough with zero wins. (Not one) We'll be lucky to pick up 2 points.

Blues league position at this point will be dire.

After shipping another 4+ goals on New Year's Day at Leeds, Knighthead will be forced to act and the Rooney experiment will be over.

Blues will spend the January window looking for a new manager, as well as players.

Who will we get as the next manager? God Knows, I am not psychic :)

But I bet the next manager has more experience (Though that isn't difficult compared to Rooney)

I take no pleasure in what is happening with results right now. I am certainly not anti-Rooney or have any hate for previous Blues managers/players ( Though some have annoyed me a great deal)

I have written this post because since the Rooney era I have been enriching my friends at the bookmakers with Blues predictions. I can't bet against Blues, it would be like cheating on my Mrs, but the writing is on the wall.

There are many reasons why it isn't working out for Rooney and his brand of football. I believe our ambitious owners will run out of patience in early January after we are pumped at Leeds.

December will be painful.

But whoever comes in next will stabilise the team, and Blues will finish in a more familiar position. (Senses of Deja Vu)

Appointing Rooney was a mistake. The next manager can't be any worse and the Knighthead will know they will have to make a better choice next time. I have faith they will.

With these owners, I am truly excited to be a Blues fan right now (more than I have ever been) The future is bright.

And just one last prediction: Blues will be back in the Premiere league within 3/4 seasons, this I will bet my house on!
21:33, Thu 30 Nov
Can I have Saturday nights lottery numbers too Nostradamus?
21:35, Thu 30 Nov
Mystic Mark.
21:36, Thu 30 Nov
Hi John Eustace
Tony Fantastico
21:37, Thu 30 Nov
That's all very well but if you lose your house in the bet will the Mrs leave with you or will she come with the gaff ?
Jude should be front and centre of everything England do in the attacking third of the pitch.
Give him the armband now too ! ( AUG 2023 )
...thanks for taking the time to sign up and for your first post 😤
21:38, Thu 30 Nov
Won't happen, loada shite.
“Oh Nikola Zigic”

H
21:39, Thu 30 Nov
That was going to be my username :)
21:49, Thu 30 Nov
Mark Knight

December will be tough with zero wins. (Not one) We'll be lucky to pick up 2 points.

After shipping another 4+ goals on New Year's Day at Leeds, Knighthead will be forced to act and the Rooney experiment will be over.

Blues will spend the January window looking for a new manager, as well as players.

But I bet the next manager has more experience (Though that isn't difficult compared to Rooney)

I take no pleasure in what is happening with results right now. I am certainly not anti-Rooney or have any hate for previous Blues managers/players ( Though some have annoyed me a great deal)

I have written this post because since the Rooney era I have been enriching my friends at the bookmakers with Blues predictions. I can't bet against Blues, it would be like cheating on my Mrs, but the writing is on the wall.

There are many reasons why it isn't working out for Rooney and his brand of football. I believe our ambitious owners will run out of patience in early January after we are pumped at Leeds.

But whoever comes in next will stabilise the team, and Blues will finish in a more familiar position. (Senses of Deja Vu)

Appointing Rooney was a mistake. The next manager can't be any worse and the Knighthead will know they will have to make a better choice next time. I have faith they will.

With these owners, I am truly excited to be a Blues fan right now (more than I have ever been) The future is bright.

And just one last prediction: Blues will be back in the Premiere league within 3/4 seasons, this I will bet my house on!

Too much writing, no gifs...
0/10 for effort
22:03, Thu 30 Nov
2nd of January will be the date Rooney is sacked.

I stopped reading at this point. You’re not a psychic but you’ve confidently predicted 7 things that will happen?

As you’re new here I should point out that there is an “IGNORE” button underneath each post. If you press it you automatically no longer see posts from that person. I find it makes the whole SHA experience much more palatable.

Goodbye 👋
22:06, Thu 30 Nov

Twerp
22:09, Thu 30 Nov
Was there anything worth reading? I got bored before the end of the first sentence.
22:11, Thu 30 Nov
Won’t get sacked, wouldn’t be massively surprised if we only pick up 4 or 5 points mind

Yours
Happy Clapper
Happy Clapper
22:11, Thu 30 Nov
They wont sack him unless we get relegated
22:14, Thu 30 Nov
Le Mod
Won’t get sacked, wouldn’t be surprised with points return though

Yours
Happy Clapper

I think we'll beat Rotherham and Bristol City.
“Oh Nikola Zigic”

H