22:15, Thu 30 Nov
NouCamp
They wont sack him unless we get relegated

Or close to.

We won't though. The bottom 3 are tracking to get less than 40 points, though they'll pick up at some point.

We'll fit between about 14th and 19th, I don't think we'll be in any real danger.
“Oh Nikola Zigic”

H
22:24, Thu 30 Nov
Taking the. ‘I told you so’ brigade to a whole new level
22:32, Thu 30 Nov
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
I disagree, the board are behind the new style of play, they want this style top down for every age group. Rooney has the vision so we have to be patient, there will be more sorrows before the joys arrive.
That’s very fair.
I’ve lifted the following from Facebook , by a bloke called Lee Hodges. Most stuff on there is normally drab but I think Lee has a decent opinion. May not be right on everything but it’s an interesting take .
“ What are people hoping to achieve with the DAILY Rooney bashing online?

That Garry Cook is reading and realises that fans can understand more than him and the entire research of the board about the reasons they appointed Rooney?

What if we were so close to failing FFP, that the only way to avoid it and a further point deduction was the appointment of a big name?

What if the lucrative Undeafted sponsorship came on the back of appointing a big name?

What if the board felt that continuing with Eustace meant at the end of the season we would be facing another points deduction and based on last year's showing it could potentially send us down?

What if the money made bringing Rooney on is enough to comfortably avoid failing FFP and give us a better chance of staying up?

Wagner himself said there were reasons he couldn't address about the sacking of John Eustace. We also have somehow managed to sign up one of the biggest up and coming clothes manufacturers in the world. Maybe they wanted a platform only someone like Rooney could offer?

Lots of what ifs, for sure! But are they any more unbelievable than the what if Rooney takes us down?

He has managed in the championship for 2 seasons and only got relegated due to a -21 point deduction. Wilth academy kids and players ready for retirement!

He is being asked to train limited players, who for years have come nowhere near the play offs and teach them to play a different way.

Is it a surprise to anyone that the players have struggled?

Is it not best to see which players can play this way, which players are showing signs of learning and which players will never be able to play this way, so you can replace them?

If we 'play a system that suits the players' how do we eventually progress to a different style? “

Well said mate 👍👍
Jude should be front and centre of everything England do in the attacking third of the pitch.
Give him the armband now too ! ( AUG 2023 )
00:38, Fri 1 Dec
I sincerely hope you aren’t right, cause if you are that would be 1 win in 14 games. I think pretty much everybody would want him out at that point, and rightfully so in my opinion.

However, I think we’ll win Saturday, albeit we will make hard work of it. Think the rest of the games depends on if he can sort the defence out. That has to be his top priority at the moment.
05:04, Fri 1 Dec
Mark Knight
Will be the date Rooney is sacked.

We won't lose to Rotherham on Saturday. Might not win either, it'll be tight.

December will be tough with zero wins. (Not one) We'll be lucky to pick up 2 points.

Blues league position at this point will be dire.

After shipping another 4+ goals on New Year's Day at Leeds, Knighthead will be forced to act and the Rooney experiment will be over.

Blues will spend the January window looking for a new manager, as well as players.

Who will we get as the next manager? God Knows, I am not psychic :)

But I bet the next manager has more experience (Though that isn't difficult compared to Rooney)

I take no pleasure in what is happening with results right now. I am certainly not anti-Rooney or have any hate for previous Blues managers/players ( Though some have annoyed me a great deal)

I have written this post because since the Rooney era I have been enriching my friends at the bookmakers with Blues predictions. I can't bet against Blues, it would be like cheating on my Mrs, but the writing is on the wall.

There are many reasons why it isn't working out for Rooney and his brand of football. I believe our ambitious owners will run out of patience in early January after we are pumped at Leeds.

December will be painful.

But whoever comes in next will stabilise the team, and Blues will finish in a more familiar position. (Senses of Deja Vu)

Appointing Rooney was a mistake. The next manager can't be any worse and the Knighthead will know they will have to make a better choice next time. I have faith they will.

With these owners, I am truly excited to be a Blues fan right now (more than I have ever been) The future is bright.

And just one last prediction: Blues will be back in the Premiere league within 3/4 seasons, this I will bet my house on!

What you got, a Wendy house?
05:23, Fri 1 Dec
Much appreciated, Biff.

millions.gifLinked Image
06:08, Fri 1 Dec
In the words of Connor McGregor
" Who the f**k is that guy?"
07:05, Fri 1 Dec
Nothing like Positivity. You're clearly one of those who wants Rooney to fail because he hasn't been able to transform us into a free flowing football side overnight. People are too impatient these days. Look how long it's taken the likes of Brighton to get where they are . It's a project, not something that will change with the flick of a switch.
07:41, Fri 1 Dec
QBBC2
2nd of January will be the date Rooney is sacked.

We won't lose to Rotherham on Saturday. Might not win either, it'll be tight.

December will be tough with zero wins. (Not one) We'll be lucky to pick up 2 points.

Blues league position at this point will be dire.

After shipping another 4+ goals on New Year's Day at Leeds, Knighthead will be forced to act and the Rooney experiment will be over.

Blues will spend the January window looking for a new manager, as well as players.

Who will we get as the next manager? God Knows, I am not psychic :)

I stopped reading at this point. You’re not a psychic but you’ve confidently predicted 7 things that will happen?

As you’re new here I should point out that there is an “IGNORE” button underneath each post. If you press it you automatically no longer see posts from that person. I find it makes the whole SHA experience much more palatable.

Goodbye 👋

Thanks for the tip 👍
08:10, Fri 1 Dec
Mark Knight
God Knows, I am not psychic :)

says the man predicting the date of our manager being sacked. god we have some right dribbling eejits following us these days
AnE - conspiracy theorist, ardent viler-hater, nutjob cyclist, Cubie-bater, go-to iconoclast
08:37, Fri 1 Dec
Stopped reading after the first three sentences.

Too long, too boring, not funny, utter tosh (if its not a wind up, which it probably is).

Must do better next time!
09:21, Fri 1 Dec
Waggeh
Was there anything worth reading?

Only if you like reading pure and utter shite.
09:22, Fri 1 Dec
A_n_E
Mark Knight
God Knows, I am not psychic :)

says the man predicting the date of our manager being sacked. god we have some right dribbling eejits following us these days

Most likely not Blues at all