10:26, Fri 1 Dec
Not tomorrow please.
Jude should be front and centre of everything England do in the attacking third of the pitch.
Give him the armband now too ! ( AUG 2023 )
10:36, Fri 1 Dec
Nor Burke please
10:38, Fri 1 Dec
While I definitely agree, it’s not like our other options are any good. I think I’d go with Burke, on the balance that he’s the least worst out of him, juke and hogan, and Burke has generally been slightly better since Rooney came in.
10:44, Fri 1 Dec
we dont need to play either

JJ - Bielik

Dembele - Miyoshi - Bacuna

Stansfield
10:45, Fri 1 Dec
HackneyBlue
we dont need to play either

JJ - Bielik

Dembele - Miyoshi - Bacuna

Stansfield

👍🏻

If Rooney gets sacked they should let you have a go.
10:46, Fri 1 Dec
Yep. That’s what I would go with. I get he wants to play two up top to facilitate the high press but it’s leaving us wide open.
10:48, Fri 1 Dec
Yeah I’d prefer that line up as well.
11:02, Fri 1 Dec
Not tomorrow please.

Rooney’s going to try him at CB
11:16, Fri 1 Dec
I really hope he gets the winner.
11:20, Fri 1 Dec
I think Stansfield is wasted if played as a single striker.

As much as we all love Juke, he looked like someone's Dad had been asked to fill in. He should be an impact player only.

Burke played fairly well when he came on. Whilst he has almost zero end product, I think he's done ok since Rooney has been here.

I wouldn't be against Hogan starting alongside Stansfield either, particularly if we want more goal threat (yes he does have more than the other two).
Hogan's goals to games ratio is far from great but it is better than the other two.

Juke is no longer the physical and aerial threat he once was and Burke has done nothing so far to change my initial assessment of him as an underachiever.
11:35, Fri 1 Dec
For god's sake not Burke -He contributes nothing .Rather have Juke any day -he just might score wheres Burke never will and Hogan is a busted flush . Id go with the Stansfield up top which brings Myoshi in ,another skillful player with a goal in him .Just as long as we remember Juke isn't playing and keep it on the floor. Rooney should also tell Aiwu and Sanderson that going for a little walk when they feel like it aint part of the plan
11:45, Fri 1 Dec
Honestly I would love to know what those who want Burke to start see in him that I don't. I posted on here in mid-week his stats are appalling as well as what I see with my own eyes. Juke for his failings and increasing age offers far more. Also given that we seem to now be carving out opportunities more frequently then maybe Hogan should be given the nod.
11:51, Fri 1 Dec
I think Miyoshi playing as a 10 behind Stansfield is our best chance of getting goals. Certainly better than any of Juke, Hogan or Burke with Stansfield. We need to get our best players out on the pitch in their strongest positions and Miyoshi is one of our best players imo.
12:01, Fri 1 Dec
I think Rooney always likes to have an 'outball' which is why we see Burke or Juke starting each week.

Personally don't think Juke is anywhere good enough any more, offers virtually nothing. Burke I don't rate at all either, though he at least has some form of mobility
Happy Clapper