12:04, Fri 1 Dec
Formerly Deckchair
I think Stansfield is wasted if played as a single striker.
He looked at his best when Myioshi was playing as the 10 behind him
12:08, Fri 1 Dec
I think Stansfield ends up with his back to goal, which negates much of his threat.

Burke, whilst having no end product, does cause problems, and can be a bit more of a focal point. That allows Stansfield more freedom to do his thing.
The one thing Burke has is, the thing Juke is now and thats pace. I think Hogan offers more threat than either but Miyoshi does seem to work well with Stansfield.
BCFC - Letting me down for 50 years
12:54, Fri 1 Dec
I must be in the minority here because I actually thought that jukes strength and aerial power added something to the team against Blackburn.
When he went off Burke and Hogan did absolutely nothing.
In an ideal world we would have someone who could offer more than the 3 of them but it is what it is.
Personally if you’re playing 2 up front on Saturday I’d go Stansfield and Juke. Also as a side note, juke scored a hat trick against Rotherham a few years back. Horses for courses maybe?
12:55, Fri 1 Dec
He did ok midweek, most the decent stuff came around him

I’d prefer miyoshi to start but he was better than Burke
13:05, Fri 1 Dec
I only caught 2nd half tbf but other than the header which he should have done better with, he didn't offer anything as far as i could see.

Juke scoring 3 against Rotherham 5 years ago so may be able to do it again... clutching at straws maybe 😂
13:44, Fri 1 Dec
Formerly Deckchair
I only caught 2nd half tbf but other than the header which he should have done better with, he didn't offer anything as far as i could see.

Juke scoring 3 against Rotherham 5 years ago so may be able to do it again... clutching at straws maybe 😂

Well, most others who prefer Hogan work on the fact that he scored a couple of 5 yard tap ins 18 months ago. Let’s be honest we’re clutching at straws with all 3 of them!
13:48, Fri 1 Dec
generalBlue
Not tomorrow please.

I think he's seen enough of Hogan to realise he's a waste of space and will play Burke with Juke as a rotation option until he can sign someone or Tyler the myth Roberts appears
13:49, Fri 1 Dec
Brad1875
Formerly Deckchair
I think Stansfield is wasted if played as a single striker.
He looked at his best when Myioshi was playing as the 10 behind him

Undoubtedly
13:50, Fri 1 Dec
Juke (bless him) could still run 5 years ago. It’s getting a bit silly with him starting games now. Burke has caused problems in a few games he has started but I just don’t see him ever scoring.
13:52, Fri 1 Dec
Speaking of Roberts. Any idea on when he’s back from injury?
13:52, Fri 1 Dec
If we assume he's our version of Jesus he might rock up somewhere for the festive fixtures and be dead by Easter
13:56, Fri 1 Dec
The fact we don’t seem to hear any updates on his progress probably tells you all you need to know. It’s a shame - looked decent pre-season and we are desperate for another forward option off the bench.
13:59, Fri 1 Dec
Iain_Gavin
generalBlue
Not tomorrow please.

I think he's seen enough of Hogan to realise he's a waste of space and will play Burke with Juke as a rotation option until he can sign someone or Tyler the myth Roberts appears

Although I am inclined to this I thought Hogan did alright and got more involved when he came on (pretty briefly) the other night. I thought we kept our momentum going pretty well.

I despair at Burke really as he looks like he might do something but either (usually) just gets it wrong or it doesn’t quite come off. Not that I think one success will change things.
14:05, Fri 1 Dec
If Stansfield needs a foil then it has to be Burke; he's quicker, decent in the air and better at hold up play than Hogan.