19:20, Sat 2 Dec
Sunjic was arguably the best player in first few months of the season. How he’s on muted from the starting 11 is a mystery to me
19:35, Sat 2 Dec
Not forgetting Rooney played him right midfield in the Middlesbrough game that we should have lost 5 or 6 nil
I am glad Sanderson earned us a point today, his goal line clearance and several crunching tackles. He has clearly lost confidence under WR, as Captain he needs to intercede on behalf of the defence. Play the Eustace way, stop conceding and stop fannying around across our own box.
Had a large Scotch and Ginger wine.
19:44, Sat 2 Dec
Worthy
Had a large Scotch and Ginger wine.

I’m on my third whiskymac. Not helping.
1. Jordan James
2. Dembele
3. Miyoshi
4. Sanderson goal line save, maybe he can play sweeper keeper;)
5. Biggest one for me. It ended.
Positives for me is that I don’t own a season ticket ! Imagine having to go and watch that every other week.
20:59, Sat 2 Dec
We got away with a point.

Could easily have lost 3-0.

I’ll take that. Sometimes you have to be thankful for small mercies.
21:00, Sat 2 Dec
PerthBlue
Drameh is more than good enough to cover for Laird
He’s levels below imo
Tony Fantastico
21:01, Sat 2 Dec
Newbs
So another player that has regressed under Rooney. Add him to the list that includes Ruddy, Sanderson, Bielik,Longelo, Sunjic and Myoshi

C’mon mate, Longelo and Sunjic were shite well before Rooney got here. Sanderson has always been overrated and I’m not sure Rooney can be blamed for Ruddy not being able to hold the ball.

But JE had to get a tune out of Longelo (when Laid and Buchanan were both out for a long time)and managed to.... and after we ALL wrote of Sunjic before the season and never expected him to play for us again JE transformed into a great player for the role he was asked to do
21:43, Sat 2 Dec
Newbs
So another player that has regressed under Rooney. Add him to the list that includes Ruddy, Sanderson, Bielik,Longelo, Sunjic and Myoshi

Myoshi was our best, most creative outlet today he has not regressed at all. followed by JJ when he came on. Dembele on the other side was fine to. On the handful of occasions we played quick and incisive one touch football we cut through them and had an attempt at goal.
The problem we have is when other players get involved it grinds to a halt. Burke cannot play with his back to goal and doesn’t have the football brain required to play this way.
Hard to find any but I’ll try.

Clean Sheet a bit fortunate but it’s been a long time.

James best I’ve seen him.

Beilik thought he upped his effort today, put in a good shift and played well.

Last 20 minutes when it turned into a battle we dug in and I thought we were the better side.

Pity we don’t have Rooney the player rather than the manager. Been a 2-0 stroll today.
02:36, Sun 3 Dec
Laird is better attacking we lost something when he went off. Drameh, is decent but like you say not as good going forward.
06:22, Sun 3 Dec
Rags
Newbs

C’mon mate, Longelo and Sunjic were shite well before Rooney got here. Sanderson has always been overrated and I’m not sure Rooney can be blamed for Ruddy not being able to hold the ball.

But JE had to get a tune out of Longelo (when Laid and Buchanan were both out for a long time)and managed to.... and after we ALL wrote of Sunjic before the season and never expected him to play for us again JE transformed into a great player for the role he was asked to do

The simple truth is that we weren't doing such stringent analysis of the players pre Rooney because JE had that performing as a solid unit. Was the football perfect? No. Were there some poor performances? Yes. Were there some good performances? Yes. Were we effective? Yes.

It's only since Rooney came that we've started this forensic analysis and decided half the squad are "not good enough", which is funny because most fans were incredibly happy with our summer business. Remember how excited people were that we signed Bielik - now he suddenly can't hack it...

The only reason people are doing this is to try and justify Rooney's appointment, which I understand. Maybe the truth is the players are alright and Rooney is the problem. We've seen evidence that these players are good, we've seen no evidence that Rooney is.
07:51, Sun 3 Dec
I didn’t have long to wait for a bus.