11:31, Sun 3 Dec
At what age are you too old to ride a skateboard? In my head it's about 13 but it would ruin my Sunday if I never found out what everyone else thought.
11:39, Sun 3 Dec
11. And for a scooter it's 2.
11:40, Sun 3 Dec
Tony Fantastico
13:00, Sun 3 Dec
11.315 years old. Don't worry about it, though. Put some skateboarding dog videos on.
18, skate boarding is for kids so once you hit 18 pass the board to a younger relative.
14:36, Sun 3 Dec
Started 2 years ago at age of 31 because I wanted a board sport to do when it’s not snowboarding season.

My partner and I took ours to Nice this year and had lots of fun skating down the ocean front every morning before breakfast. It’s good exercise and fun. I don’t see why there should be an age limit on it?
There is something not quite right about seeing grown men on stateboards and using rollerblades

13/14 should be limit , 16 max
17:23, Sun 3 Dec
Biggest load of tosh I’ve ever heard, no different to any sport. Shallow minded if you think anything else, is Sunday football not childish ?
17:28, Sun 3 Dec
Miguelagenn
At what age are you too old to ride a skateboard? In my head it's about 13 but it would ruin my Sunday if I never found out what everyone else thought.
Until you don’t want to anymore.
17:31, Sun 3 Dec
Biggest load of tosh I’ve ever heard,

I suggest you go back and look at Stechy's posts.
17:42, Sun 3 Dec
If Dr. Steve Brule can skateboard, so can you! [www.youtube.com]">
It is a bit of a way of life for many, not really something you just stop.

I have always been a bit of a mod and obviously into football but have many mates whose thing was skateboarding,
a couple of pals were pro and have travelled the world doing it whilst been sponsored.

Other mates are now getting their kids into it so its something they can teach like many of us will teach our kids to play football.

So no, there is no cut of point. Unless you can't anymore as the jumping and landing f****s up knees and hips.
19:31, Sun 3 Dec
Do it for as long as you can.

"And so he kick, push, kick, push
Kick, push, kick, push; coast..."
19:33, Sun 3 Dec
I have a mate who’s 58 and still skateboards. It helps him switch his head off and just “be” for a while.
23:57, Sun 3 Dec
I think there is a distinction between skateboarding, and learning to skateboard.

If you can do it without falling off then it is a nice way to unwind, do exercise, or get around quicker than walking.

If you are just learning then the amount you will inevitably fall is very tough on your knees, elbows and hips. Falling onto old bones from 6' at 15 stone is a totally different experience than for kids.