09:58, Mon 4 Dec
Can we have one please. 250 words max per post. That should be plenty.
Enjoyed reading Edwin’s debut post, but yeah, agree in principle.

The most irritating thing for me, though, is when people keep quoting loads of the preceding posts on a thread. I’m guilty sometimes, but the number of times Edwin’s post got quoted did my head in.

I’m a serial waffler, and sometimes do the quoting thing, but will do my best to change.

63/250
10:22, Mon 4 Dec
Got paranoid so Word Counted my last few posts. Creeping in at 200/250.
“Oh Nikola Zigic”

H
10:55, Mon 4 Dec
Tha Project OBE

How am I supposed to make stuff up with that level of restriction?
Tha Project OBE

Wah wah I can't read 251 words
15:43, Mon 4 Dec
Tha Project OBE

You’ll get people double posting to make their point.
15:44, Mon 4 Dec
Bastards
16:23, Mon 4 Dec
I assume that it's in the interest of the forum owner to gain as much indexable, original content as possible. I would also suggest that not having limits allows for more interesting and engaging discussions, so I would vote against this suggestion if it were open to vote upon.

What is your reasoning for why you believe anybody would benefit from this suggested change?
16:27, Mon 4 Dec
I would also suggest that not having limits allows for more interesting and engaging discussions, so I would vote against this suggestion if it were open to vote upon.

Agreed, but everybody quoting the effing passive post the other day was incredibly annoying.
16:27, Mon 4 Dec
WR Blue
I assume that it's in the interest of the forum owner to gain as much indexable, original content as possible. I would also suggest that not having limits allows for more interesting and engaging discussions, so I would vote against this suggestion if it were open to vote upon.

What is your reasoning for why you believe anybody would benefit from this suggested change?

Reported for excessive waffling.
Up the feckin Blues
16:28, Mon 4 Dec
El Mayor
Tha Project OBE

You’ll get people double posting to make their point.

Agree. Surpressing the masses is never a good move.
16:30, Mon 4 Dec
Tom TheProject Brady
Agreed, but everybody quoting the effing passive post the other day was incredibly annoying.

Yes, that does get messy, I don't disagree.

Bluesince62
Reported for excessive waffling.

😂