09:49, Tue 5 Dec
If we win a few games and play well it will all come together. Impossible to create an atmosphere with what we have witnessed recently imo.
09:49, Tue 5 Dec
I think we need to try and find away, you’re right the atmospheres been desperate for a long time

We need DV to design a giant flag!

I thought the Leeds game was decent this year but other than that it’s like a morgue
10:00, Tue 5 Dec
My Blue Heaven
I think we need to try and find away, you’re right the atmospheres been desperate for a long time

I thought the Leeds game was decent this year but other than that it’s like a morgue

I thought Leeds, Plymouth and Milwall and Albion were great.
10:10, Tue 5 Dec
"Most teams have a waiting list" - really?
10:11, Tue 5 Dec
aren't they in their 60's and 70's now, probably preferer a seat tbf
We don’t have any sustained spells of pressure any more, even if we do score it isn’t like we really have a go at teams so there’s nothing to get behind. It’s all just a bit boring 😴 tbh
10:19, Tue 5 Dec
Do you mean DB?

Where is he, Voodz, J_BCFC1875, Teepee etc.. when their club needs them most?
10:21, Tue 5 Dec
TaylorJay84
people get stared at like they are a bloody alien if they try to spark up a chant these days 😂

A lot of the chants are shite - championing domestic abusers, talking about the genitalia of our midfielder etc - Cook should employ somebody to write some catchy new zingers.
10:21, Tue 5 Dec
David Xavis
My Blue Heaven

I thought Leeds, Plymouth and Milwall and Albion were great.

When we beat Cov 5 nil Friday the atmosphere will return for the home game after.

[www.fanchants.com]
10:23, Tue 5 Dec
We do have quite an array of utterly crap songs.
10:25, Tue 5 Dec
We haven't had a decent new song since 'The Cardiff Dance'

Mind you I'd take just about anything over the 8th half arsed rendition of Keep Right on of a game.
10:36, Tue 5 Dec
BlueStorm
Do you mean DB?

Where is he, Voodz, J_BCFC1875, Teepee etc.. when their club needs them most?

Maybe all given up on SHA and it's domination by the Big Five.
Jude should be front and centre of everything England do in the attacking third of the pitch.
Give him the armband now too ! ( AUG 2023 )
10:37, Tue 5 Dec
I’d! Damn autocorrect

He’s probably still in hiding in Maccies after the riots
10:51, Tue 5 Dec
TaylorJay84
Even when in the prem granted under Bruce/Mcleish hardly exciting football the crowds stayed away unless the big boys game to town.
I’m not sure where they are going to find these extra 10-15k fans to fill this shiny new stadium.

A better product on the field and pushing for promotion will drag some in of course, but the parallels to Man City I keep seeing online are daft!
They simply have/had a bigger fanbase and obviously a few have jumped on the glory ship, but that is a long way aways for us imo.
Most teams have a waiting list most of our loyal fans are in gods waiting room or are just so disillusioned they can’t be arsed anymore.

The atmosphere is pretty crap and it’s sad to see, people get stared at like they are a bloody alien if they try to spark up a chant these days 😂

Man city definitely have a bigger fan base now but, I would be very surprised if they have a waiting list for tickets. I was told last week by a guy from the area that apparently, they give a lot of their tickets away to schools. Which sounds like a great idea to keep kids interested. But they were doing that for the real Madrid semi final last year because they couldn't sell out the ground. Doesnt the Etihad still have the nickname of 'emptyhad'?

I'd much rather focus on filling our own ground first before we start looking at the dizzy heights of premier league with a new stadium. A 40,000 seat stadium with only 15/20,000 going? Is that really what we want?
11:02, Tue 5 Dec
It’s a silly nickname as they have an average of 53k