06:04, Fri 8 Dec
Gone to Liv.

Terrible news, game is really in the shitter.
“Oh Nikola Zigic”

H
06:06, Fri 8 Dec
Was pretty obvious it was going to happen.
Mandated as the Poster of Reason - October 2023
06:16, Fri 8 Dec
Game eating itself up over money.

Want all the best players playing against each other more not less.
07:37, Fri 8 Dec
It will probably be tennis next
07:48, Fri 8 Dec
Only the men though.
08:05, Fri 8 Dec
What was that he said about legacy, Seve and "not even if they offered me $400m?"

F1, golf, boxing, tennis and crown green bowls were always the kind of sports where this was always going to happen. There are no real loyalties to anything other than the cash in those sports.
08:05, Fri 8 Dec
This is on the PGA and Monahan, the minute they announced that merger they lost any abililty to argue against this.

Now that sounds like its on the ropes and PIF have massively strengthened their hand
08:15, Fri 8 Dec
but i don't understand the merger. How does it work? No-one knows.

I don't even mind if they all go to LIV i just want them all competing against each other (would prefer traditional 72 hole golf though).
08:57, Fri 8 Dec
I dont think anyone really does yet, theres a 31st Dec deadline for them to agree on that, but the minute PGA said ‘yep PIF are fine’ then it made it a lot easier for wavering players.

Agree completely on wanting to see the best together, this may make it more likely long term but lets see
09:26, Fri 8 Dec
on the school run the talk at the gate was it may end up with regular pga tour events and regular liv team events. I could cope with that as long as they didn't overlap each other adn the team events were just that and not a mix of team and individuals.
09:28, Fri 8 Dec
Yes and word is he accepted £600m.
....money he couldn't turn down I guess, very disappointing though 👎😤
I'm a pretty tolerant person but I would just like to say eff right off Saudi Arabia.

Stop ruining sport (and beheading journalists) please.

Cheers.
“Oh Nikola Zigic”

H
10:54, Fri 8 Dec
“This is a great opportunity for me and my family”

This is what galls people, just say “I’ve gone purely for the money” and you’d probably get more respect
10:57, Fri 8 Dec
Both sentences mean the same thing, he’s being honest