16:46, Fri 8 Dec
3 nil Cov
Hmm. I'm going 3-0 Coventry
17:05, Fri 8 Dec
El Mayor
Cov to do us 3-0 and the bloke at work to give me an earful when I’m in the office next week.

Tell him to eff off?

I was in the pub with someone last week. Wasn't a blues fan and all he did was slate them. I eventually just got up and walked out.
17:06, Fri 8 Dec
Blues to win.

2-1.

Nervy finish.
17:09, Fri 8 Dec
Bcfc 26
El Mayor
Cov to do us 3-0 and the bloke at work to give me an earful when I’m in the office next week.

Tell him to eff off?

I was in the pub with someone last week. Wasn't a blues fan and all he did was slate them. I eventually just got up and walked out.

Jeez, take things so seriously.

It’s called banter. He’ll give me shit for blues being shit and my response will be at least I ain’t from effing Coventry.
17:10, Fri 8 Dec
Not a lot of hope on this thread.
If I had the wings of a sparrow
3-2 Blues. Juke will get one. Tonight the tide turns.
17:38, Fri 8 Dec
Sadly my immediate thought was 'not if Juke plays'. Make me eat humble pie Juke.
17:46, Fri 8 Dec
Tall
4-0

Sadly, I’ve gone for this at 33/1.
17:46, Fri 8 Dec
Away from home there is little or no hope against anyone, under either manager. The law of averages says that must change at some point, so I am going 2-0 Blues.
17:47, Fri 8 Dec
Wayne says training has gone well, Cole and O'shea have had time to confuse our fit players so a comfortable 3-1 home win in front of our travelling support.
18:01, Fri 8 Dec
Tom TheProject Brady
Blues win tonight.

2-1

You never know….As a travelling rep I use to cover a lot of the Midlands. Once I was sent to Coventry near Highfield Road and strangely I never heard from anyone for days.
Just a perfect day. Drink sangria in the park And then later, when it gets dark...We go home
18:13, Fri 8 Dec
3-0 Cov
18:13, Fri 8 Dec
Early goal for Cov.
3-1 Blues. Dembele, Miyoshi and James.

We’ll click tonight.
"Capitalism is the extraordinary belief that the nastiest of men, for the nastiest of reasons, will somehow work together for the benefit of all".
J.M. Keynes.