16:46, Fri 8 Dec
3 nil Cov
Hmm. I'm going 3-0 Coventry
17:05, Fri 8 Dec
El Mayor
Cov to do us 3-0 and the bloke at work to give me an earful when I’m in the office next week.

Tell him to eff off?

I was in the pub with someone last week. Wasn't a blues fan and all he did was slate them. I eventually just got up and walked out.
17:06, Fri 8 Dec
Blues to win.

2-1.

Nervy finish.
17:09, Fri 8 Dec
Bcfc 26
El Mayor
Cov to do us 3-0 and the bloke at work to give me an earful when I’m in the office next week.

Tell him to eff off?

I was in the pub with someone last week. Wasn't a blues fan and all he did was slate them. I eventually just got up and walked out.

Jeez, take things so seriously.

It’s called banter. He’ll give me shit for blues being shit and my response will be at least I ain’t from effing Coventry.
17:10, Fri 8 Dec
Not a lot of hope on this thread.
If I had the wings of a sparrow
3-2 Blues. Juke will get one. Tonight the tide turns.
17:38, Fri 8 Dec
Sadly my immediate thought was 'not if Juke plays'. Make me eat humble pie Juke.
17:46, Fri 8 Dec
Tall
4-0

Sadly, I’ve gone for this at 33/1.
17:46, Fri 8 Dec
Away from home there is little or no hope against anyone, under either manager. The law of averages says that must change at some point, so I am going 2-0 Blues.
17:47, Fri 8 Dec
Wayne says training has gone well, Cole and O'shea have had time to confuse our fit players so a comfortable 3-1 home win in front of our travelling support.
18:01, Fri 8 Dec
Tom TheProject Brady
Blues win tonight.

2-1

You never know….As a travelling rep I use to cover a lot of the Midlands. Once I was sent to Coventry near Highfield Road and strangely I never heard from anyone for days.
Just a perfect day. Drink sangria in the park And then later, when it gets dark...We go home
18:13, Fri 8 Dec
3-0 Cov
18:13, Fri 8 Dec
Early goal for Cov.
3-1 Blues. Dembele, Miyoshi and James.

We’ll click tonight.