22:29, Fri 8 Dec
We have the worst form in the league...how can people defend this nonsense?
22:31, Fri 8 Dec
Even with the previous manager in place, with the players available, nearly everyone on here was predicting we'd be challenging for a top half finish. The remaining few were talking about the play offs.

We've took 5 points from Nine games.

Whilst it's easy to ignore the 6th place and 18 points, it's hard to ignore the fact that we're now looking at a relegation battle. Even if you thought the previous bloke was useless, surely nobody predicted this happening ?
22:33, Fri 8 Dec
mikegil
Everyone keeps going on about we were sixth when Euseless was there. But where would we be if he was still manager? I think about the same or a point or two better off. The Rotherham draw was about as bad as the Millwall and QPR draws when Eusless was in charge, we wouldn’t have beat Middleborough, Sunderland, Ipswich, etc.

The mistake the board made was to sack Eusless after two wins as I’m certain if they had kept him he would have been sacked by now anyway and it would have given Rooney some leeway.

The other thing about Eusless and Gardener is the players they bought in over the summer. Nearly all of them have been plagued by injuries, why did we buy/loan them. No matter how good they are they are no good when they are not playing. Look at the other championship sides and some of the players they have, young, skillfull, full of energy, our players with a couple of exceptions are slow, lacking in skill and energy. Look at Coventry tonight energy, give and go, making run after run and I’ve never heard of most of them, look at the football Plymouth and Ipswich play again with players I don’t really know of.
People might say it’s the coaches job to work at the tactics, player improvement etc. but the players have to have something in the first place to be able to do it.

As I see it Rooney is trying to play a type of football that will get us out this division and he is seeing what players can do it and who can’t. From the nine games so far possibly 3-4 can do it. Rooney will need 2-3 transfer windows to get the right players in and get rid of the rubbish. Whether he gets the time is another matter.

I know it’s not good at the moment but we have to back the club. The poor squad and scouting of new players previously was down to poor owners and lack of funds. But with the new owners we have to hope this improves. I’m hopeful as Rooney and Co should hopefully attract / persuade better players to come, in sure Asante at the Albion would have come if Rooney was in charge.

We going to have to wait and se.

Think I mentioned this is in another post and as of last weekend a further 6 points with a win against hull would have put us 6th, and I’m confident we would have done better than 5 points from 27
22:34, Fri 8 Dec
Beyond a Boundary
We have the worst form in the league...how can people defend this nonsense?

It's beyond me
22:36, Fri 8 Dec
Because JE was useless and negative accordingly. Don’t know what that makes rooney.
22:38, Fri 8 Dec
Rubbish. Lowest points in the league since he took over. No pattern of play. He seems to have lost the players to me. Bringing on Burke and Hogan today to try and get a goal back !! The two have got 2 goals in about 60 games between them.

A good manager plays to suit the players he has. If he feels they can’t ply the way he wants, then he needs to change approach.

Yes, we were not going to be promotors under Eustace in my opinion but I completely disagree we would be in the same position. We had just won 2 good games in the trot.

The single win we have was at home to the bottom team at home who outplayed us in the first half. Followed by being outplayed by Rotherham with a lucky draw.

There is no improvement over 10 games - in fact I think we are getting worse.

Rooney shows no passion, he is dull when he speaks, doesn’t portray leadership.

There are problems with the players. Miyoshi won’t go for a 50/50 ans Bacuna makes bad decisions etc Arguably our best players Laird and Anderson are injured (as they were for Eustace).

If he turns it around, I’d be very happy, I just can’t see it. I thought people talking about another Zola were off the mark at first, but it’s becoming a real worry.
22:38, Fri 8 Dec
During the waiting process we will more than likely be near enough down on this showing.
22:39, Fri 8 Dec
He's crap
22:40, Fri 8 Dec
Confidence breeds success under JE we would definitely be several points better off. We played cohesively with confidence, everyone knew their positions and what was expected. Rooney has been an unmitigated disaster, he makes Stevie G look like a prime Mourinho. A B6 fan in charge could not have inflicted more damage to the squad. I can't see another win this year but as it's a long term project I guess we will have to push on from league one.
22:42, Fri 8 Dec
The way it’s going those transfer windows. Will be in league one.

What rooney is trying to do is get a load of hairdressers to install a boiler and get f they can’t do it then its their fault.

I think tonight is on the players but Roney is running out of excuses
Kym
22:46, Fri 8 Dec
Why so disrespectful? At least use the bloke's name properly. You know, like you did with Rooney? 🙄
23:44, Fri 8 Dec
Totally agree.
The coaching staff should have worked it out a lot quicker who can play in the system they want to play and who can’t. Once they know the players capabilities they can make tweaks to improve things. They seem to want to change everything straight away and it’s not working.

Surely Rooney must know the board are going to back him at the next transfer window or he wouldn’t persist with these tactics.
23:45, Fri 8 Dec
Kym
Apologies it was disrespectful.
23:53, Fri 8 Dec
I don’t disagree with anything you say. I’m just pointing out that I understand what the club / Rooney is trying to do, I don’t necessarily agree with it but we are stuck with it.

The coaching staff should have tweaked the team / tactics until they get the right players in. Instead they have changed the whole way of playing that doesn’t suit most of the players.

Like I said in another reply Rooney must know the board are going to back him in the transfer window because he can’t persist with this without new signings. It would be disastrous and I think we would go done.
23:58, Fri 8 Dec
Let's just talk about what we know , the cast iron facts . Sixth under Eustace , by tomorrow, 20th under Rooney.

Is that simple enough for you ?