gerry1875
TaylorJay84
* Not accurate figures but you get the point

Monk comes in brings in 5 new players
Karanka comes in brings in 8 new players
Bowyer comes in brings in 11 new players
JE comes in brings in 13-18 new players

How come it’s always the players?
I know we’re buying them from Aldi rather than Harrods which means they’ll have more defects but come on that narrative surely can’t keep being rolled out.

How long we going to be blaming the ghost of Harlee Effin Dean.
because we have recruited badly, I hate the manager having to be told who to sign

Nobody was saying we recruited badly in the summer, they were actually surprised by the calibre of player we were signing with breadcrumbs as a budget, the only signing I felt any knockback on was Burke, and obviously we needed a striker, missed out on Kaba etc.

Most fans if not all were over the moon with the squad around 10pm on Friday 6th October after beating the baggies and being 6th in the league.

Now they aren’t upto it, needs a complete overhaul.
Opinions and all that but the truth is somewhere in between for me, there’s some good players at this club.
If you can find it I always said we would be 14th to 17th at most, I am sorry but we need bigger than Sanderson, Bielek and whoever, we bought players who are bang average at most, pigs ears and silk purses don't apply to or squad
16:54, Sat 9 Dec
Thongs
If you sack him you get another manager ordered to play the same way.

The players can’t do it

Change the players not the manager.

Bit too simplistic, this.

I think he's a pretty rubbish manager and a better one would get us playing good football whilst also getting results.

Look at QPR.
“Oh Nikola Zigic”

H
17:15, Sat 9 Dec
I feel like l’ve spent half my life looking at the six or seven teams below us, looking at the gap, looking at current form, looking to see if any are playing each other hence guaranteeing points, looking at our next few fixtures and wondering if this is the year.

Finally this season l started to look at those above us, how we could match or catch them.

Thank you Garry Cook, order has been restored, your man has done his job.